TV: Snowfall - Season 4 (FX, Hulu)

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
Maybe if she had better aim. Season finale seemed as if they basically made minor adjustments to The Sopranos when Tony got shot.
Lol yeah the last two season finales have been very disappointing. But yeah, Snowfall has certainly borrowed some storylines from other TV shows. The strong cast and setting keeps me coming back, but I always feel like I know exactly what is coming.

And do palm trees really get that tall?

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Not sure what the hell that finale was. I really enjoyed the season up until that...

Besides the whole stupid dream sequence, I wasn't a fan of the time jump either. I was really looking forward to seeing them find Franklin shot and the aftermath.

DaBadGuy316

May 26, 2007
VanCity
Not sure what the hell that finale was. I really enjoyed the season up until that...

Besides the whole stupid dream sequence, I wasn't a fan of the time jump either. I was really looking forward to seeing them find Franklin shot and the aftermath.
I thought I had skipped ahead by accident after the dream sequence. It was weird but I thought the season was really good and looking forward to season 4.

Reactions: Tuggy

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I'm clearing out my DVR getting caught up on this season and just saw the episode with Mel spiraling out and then what Saint did to Andre. This season has been awesome.

Reactions: montreal and Tuggy

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
I'm clearing out my DVR getting caught up on this season and just saw the episode with Mel spiraling out and then what Saint did to Andre. This season has been awesome.

Episode 7 that I think you're referring to: "Pocket Full of Rocks" is the show's best thus far IMO.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
So finally all caught up....Episode 10 was terrible, I didn't like the dream sequence and generally hate when shows do this. It is out of character for this show and it felt unnecessary.

Reactions: Tuggy

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
The dream sequence had meaning that was specific to John Singletary (RIP) and his themes.

I don't feel like writing a dissertation so think about it. What if? That is what was meant. The Soranos? Just way too rambling. Snowfall had a point.

And as far as it being predictible, of course. There are boundaries within historical fiction.

Still the best show on tv currently

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Series finale aired last night...season 6.

Really good final season and finale. Great series.

Franklin ends up like his dad (from the first episode) in the end.

Nice little nod to Boyz n the Hood in the finale aswell.

Reactions: Plan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad