TV: Snowfall - Season 4 (FX, Hulu)

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
I thought he was going to, why risk having her know everything.
Like I said, everything was wrapped up too neatly. He should have just killed her. Instead he makes a deal where eventually she can take down all the dealers once he's done with them. So stupid!!!

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Has anyone else noticed the audio is way down and muffled? I've got the volume cranked twice as loud as it should be. Everything else on FX sounds fine. Even the commercials during the show sound loud and clear.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
Has anyone else noticed the audio is way down and muffled? I've got the volume cranked twice as loud as it should be. Everything else on FX sounds fine. Even the commercials during the show sound loud and clear.
I stream it so no I haven't noticed, but commercials are always louder than the program so that they grab your attention.

Reactions: Preds Partisan

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
RIP John Singleton.

Glad this thread got bumped. I was just too lazy. Lol

I'm not sure about Andre, but to think that he's not going to go after Franklin after the drugging even harder would be silly.

Hulu didn't have the first two seasons until after three came out. Rewatching now and it is very telling about how the characters have gradually changed.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
Your daughter?
I'm not sure what you mean by "my daughter?"

In regards to how one should act, Andre and the police showed they were no different than the criminals they are trying to stop. He could have spoke up and tried to stop them from beating the shit out of Jerome, instead he just walked away. The writer's knew viewers would hate him for that.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
I'm not sure what you mean by "my daughter?"

In regards to how one should act, Andre and the police showed they were no different than the criminals they are trying to stop. He could have spoke up and tried to stop them from beating the **** out of Jerome, instead he just walked away. The writer's knew viewers would hate him for that.

I mean that Andre is a single parent. And as such there is even more onus to keep her safe.

I have no real issue with either side because I've been there Yet, the thought was always we can be better on both sides.

However, if you want to f*** around with my daughter and destroy my community? I will kill you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad