TV: Snowfall - Season 4 (FX, Hulu)

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Saw the first episode and will be DVRing and catching up as time permits. The first one was good enough to give it a go. I think the subject matter limits the type of audience that will watch this. That's the FX programming in general....a lot of quality shows over the years but each one is not made for general audiences, but a more narrow segment of viewers.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Bump. Seriously, for those of you who have not watched yet, please do. It really is excellent and captures L.A. in the 80's so well.

Just think...you could be the first of your friends to be in the know. It will be big just gotta make it though the first season. ;) :)

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
This show is unreal good.

Maybe i missed something, since when can you drop the F Bomb on Cable TV?

"He aint killing him" damn. The show is so well acted and casted.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
This show is unreal good.

Maybe i missed something, since when can you drop the F Bomb on Cable TV?

"He aint killing him" damn. The show is so well acted and casted.

Agreed. This show is so real.

Not sure, but they sure did.

Yep. Great performances so far.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Just a reminder that this is show is great and that people are sleeping on it.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
A really well done show. Good writing and good acting. I hope they come up with more seasons seeing as they just scratched the surface on the crack wave in this one.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I watched the first season. Watched the first 2-3 eps start to finish. After that, I fast forwarded everything that wasn't Franklin.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Like your nick, you are missing a lot.
Nah, everyone else was really boring to me. Especially the white dude who was working in an office and wanted to get back on the drug scene.

The filters on the show bug me too. When Franklin's in his neighbourhood, there's like a sepia tone. The white guy always has like a cool filter over the screen.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Nah, everyone else was really boring to me. Especially the white dude who was working in an office and wanted to get back on the drug scene.

The filters on the show bug me too. When Franklin's in his neighbourhood, there's like a sepia tone. The white guy always has like a cool filter over the screen.

To each there own. I thought certain characters such as the cartel members got better as the season went on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad