Snowball Fite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Well Boy`s it`s that Time of the Month again, LITERALLY SNOW. :yo: And U`ll want 2 Hear these Tip`s `n` Trick`s for All you`re Snowbiscuit Fite`s, So u Never lose AnGain. :yo::yo::yo:

My Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy pass`d these Tip`s down 2 my Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy.

My Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy pass`d these tip`s down 2 my Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy.

My Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy pass`d these Tip`s down 2 my Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy.

My Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy pass`d these Tip`s down 2 my Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy.

My Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy pass`d these Tip`s down 2 my Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy.

My Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy pass`d these Tip`s down 2 my Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy.

My Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy pass`d these Tip`s down 2 my Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy.

My Gr8 Gr8 GranPappy pass`d these Tip`s down 2 my Gr8 GranPappy.

My Gr8 GranPappy pass`d these Tip`s down 2 my GramPappy.

My GranPappy pass`d these Tip`s down 2 my Pappy.

My Pappy Pass`d These Tip`s down 2 me.

`N` NOW I AM PASSIN`G THESE TIP`S ALONG 2 U.

So S`trap You`r`e`Sel`f`s in `n` Buckle up Because U Will NEVER LOSE ANGAIN.

• Step 1: Form a Snowball with you`re Snow.
  • Step 2: Pack the S`nowball with Shard`s of Glas`s `n` Metal `n` Other Dangerous object`s 2 harm you`re Victim`s. Bonus Point`s if u use Explosive`s.
  • Step 3: Literally Launch you`re Snowball`s with an Cannon or If your Literally Rip`d like me U can just throw them.
So That`s it Folk`s. :clap: Me `n` My Boy`s have been Usin`g these TechNique`s for Year`s `n` have won Many Neighborhood War`s over the Year`s and Sen`t Hundred`s of Folk`s 2 the Hospital. :clap::clap::clap: Let me know How it work`s out 4 u `n` MERALD CHRISTMAS. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
For a fun prank, hide a bomb in the snowball before you throw it. Your friends will never expect it!

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Please keep typing to me, it's honestly great knowing how upset you are
I am curious as to how I've communicated my pleasure with your post by expressing how much that it has caused me to have laughter is somehow indicating to you that I am in some way "upset" when I'm literally the opposite of that sentiment when it comes to the post from you that I've quoted in my post above. Would you care to explain this failure in communication?

Reactions: H3ckt1k

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I am curious as to how I've communicated my pleasure with your post by expressing how much that it has caused me to have laughter is somehow indicating to you that I am in some way "upset" when I'm literally the opposite of that sentiment when it comes to the post from you that I've quoted in my post above. Would you care to explain this failure in communication?
lmao
repentantmassiveblackrhino

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
@VickAshley I wrote a poem for you.

You and I
We see eye-to-eye
We are like father and son
When I see you I go like: "damm, son"
You're literally so handsome
It makes me want to buy you a mansion
I wish you would call me "daddy"
So that I could be your kid's granddaddy
I will shower you with love
And buy you a brand new golf glove
Because we will go golfing
Because that's the stuff a father and a son should be doing
Anyways, I'll love you forever
Because you're so handsome and clever

Wish you liked that poem I wrote for you. Seriously, my sons don't give a f*** about me. But you do. It feels nice to know that someone really cares about you. And right now, Vickster, you are the only thing that keeps me from killing myself. Love ya, son.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
@VickAshley I wrote a poem for you.

You and I
We see eye-to-eye
We are like father and son
When I see you I go like: "damm, son"
You're literally so handsome
It makes me want to buy you a mansion
I wish you would call me "daddy"
So that I could be your kid's granddaddy
I will shower you with love
And buy you a brand new golf glove
Because we will go golfing
Because that's the stuff a father and a son should be doing
Anyways, I'll love you forever
Because you're so handsome and clever

Wish you liked that poem I wrote for you. Seriously, my sons don't give a **** about me. But you do. It feels nice to know that someone really cares about you. And right now, Vickster, you are the only thing that keeps me from killing myself. Love ya, son.
I think u r gr8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad