TV: SNL: Season 45 Murphy to Host: Shane Gilis hired/fired

Sep 19, 2008
The legion podcast released last Monday on this was too hilarious and spot on. :laugh: Their ability to satire anything in the news is uncanny. Would highly recommend listening.

Plenty of snl cast members do controversial shit and don't get fired. Michael Che continues to be on SNL and rightfully so despite his continued guest appeances on legion of s***** as well as being edgy as hell in his stand-up

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I really like Heidi. Really weird that she wasn't already a regular. Feels like she is in half of all skits. And shes on Weekend Update every other week.

Chris Redd is painfully un funny. He has a couple good impressions, but that is all there is.
I find them both to be unfunny.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
I really like Heidi. Really weird that she wasn't already a regular. Feels like she is in half of all skits. And shes on Weekend Update every other week.

Chris Redd is painfully un funny. He has a couple good impressions, but that is all there is.

Yeah, Heidi does great character work. Redd, he hasn't found his groove yet, which is surprising/disappointing. He just doesn't have a 100% comfortable presence in sketches yet. He was hilarious in Pop Star: Never Stop Never Stopping, and he's a great improvisor as well, but those skills haven't yet translated yet to live-sketch with cue card readings. His best work on the show thus far has been in video shorts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad