OT: SniperHF Is Now A Mod Supervisor

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Guess I'll never seen him in the Lounge on a Sunday morning to talk about video games ever again

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Think he traded in his gold Rolo as a bribe but can't confirm.

Or it's for all that great innovative GDT work...... :P

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Glad to see I can now run completely amok, now that one of homies is in charge. If Dave Tippett can do it (yes, I managed to make an OT thread about Dave Tippett), than why the eff can't I?

Gimme da Drummond privileges, Wesley Snipes!

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Congrats. Don't see why anyone would want to be a Mod though. Having to be extremely PC all the time would drive me crazy not to mention moderating the petty arguments. No thanks.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I've never been able to figure out why I've never been approached to moderate over all these years. I'm always so moderate and level headed and all. Haha. :sarcasm:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Just make everyone mods, and let the chips fall where they may! Hang on to your socks-- we're about to go Billy Golding style!

lord-of-the-flies-1-638.jpg

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Congrats! What kind of pics are they holding over your head to force you to do this?

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
I've never been able to figure out why I've never been approached to moderate over all these years. I'm always so moderate and level headed and all. Haha. :sarcasm:
Trolling leafs fans in the trade forum, drunk posting and making regular use of the term "****bag *******ist" is more fun than being a mod.

Congrats I suppose, for a possibly well deserved promotion in some sort of system I don't understand.

Can you use these powers to crush those who use the name OEL in vain? Like they do with cartoonists in Pakistan, that sort of thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad