Sneakers

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
This red pill nutter doesn't like my sneakers.

If I didn't buy those 6 or 7 pairs of really expensive sneakers I would be making mid 6-figures instead of low 6-figures.

Dammit.

I've been transformed. #trumpf2020

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Why is the video specifically calling out sneakers? Did everybody stop wasting their money on everything else?

A channel like that just saddens me. Aimed at vulnerable people seeking help, that person produces phony self-help videos in order to push his political opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: StanGetz
Sep 19, 2008
Need new sneakers

Might order some online off Amazon

Not willing to go over 50 dollars

Mike Mills

Apr 27, 2019
Stanley, first time, long time here. Would you recommend shoes for me so I look like an adult instead of an overaged college student?

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
this one, specifically

upload_2019-5-2_8-28-8.png

otherwise, you're going to get a bunch of chuck taylor limited editions and golden goose deluxe brand recommendations over here.

Reactions: violab

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
How on Earth do those warrant a $180 price tag?

Those look so uncomfortable that I would argue they are closer to dress shoes than sneakers.

For that same $180, you can buy a pair of Adidas Ultraboosts. Such an easy decision.

Ah, well this is an American company that makes all their shoes in a small Italian factory. They use top grain leather and Margom cups. They're very nice. My pair is almost 2 years old and other than creasing there's little sign that they've every been used. I wear them probably 2x week.

Ultraboosts look like uber douche shoes and fall apart in weeks.

tumblr_npp5my7PfB1swbakio1_1280.jpg

this is representative of a bro in ubs. I'm all for hype pieces, but every dude who flies in these looks like a f***ing clown. And that's coming from me - someone who prides themselves on looking poor as shit.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
The culture of grown men wearing trainers for fashion has got to be the worst thing about they hypebeast culture. I hate it.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Ah, well this is an American company that makes all their shoes in a small Italian factory. They use top grain leather and Margom cups. They're very nice. My pair is almost 2 years old and other than creasing there's little sign that they've every been used. I wear them probably 2x week.

Ultraboosts look like uber *****e shoes and fall apart in weeks.

tumblr_npp5my7PfB1swbakio1_1280.jpg

this is representative of a bro in ubs. I'm all for hype pieces, but every dude who flies in these looks like a ****ing clown. And that's coming from me - someone who prides themselves on looking poor as ****.

He looks like a clown regardless of his shoes. Throw your leather Vans on him and he would still look ridiculous.

Your shoes look like they belong on someone with a popped collar, spiked bangs, and ripped Abercrombie & Fitch jeans. Do you also own a pair of Rainbow Sandals and a puka shell necklace?

Sneakers aren't meant to be "fashionable", as in, I wouldn't wear them if I was dressing to impress. They're meant to be everyday 'I don't give a f***' wear.

Last edited:

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
He looks like a clown regardless of his shoes. Throw your leather Vans on him and he would still look ridiculous.

Your shoes look like they belong on someone with a popped collar, spiked bangs, and ripped Abercrombie & Fitch jeans. Do you also own a pair of Rainbow Sandals and a puka shell necklace?

Sneakers aren't meant to be "fashionable", as in, I wouldn't wear them if I was dressing to impress. They're meant to be everyday 'I don't give a ****' wear.

lmfao ultraboosts are more preppy than greats or common projects

keep it coming tho

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Yeah, we're just this humble little small town shoe company that gets sold at mother f***ing Barney's.

monocle-necklace-silver-tone-5x.jpg

Oh, excuse me, you appear to have dropped your monocle.

Ah, I see your butler is getting it for you.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Yeah, we're just this humble little small town shoe company that gets sold at mother ****ing Barney's.

monocle-necklace-silver-tone-5x.jpg

Oh, excuse me, you appear to have dropped your monocle.

Ah, I see your butler is getting it for you.

this is more out of touch than an ix argument. what are you even on about?

greats are sold in-house only afaik. are you talking about common projects?

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

I’d say something like this is more his speed.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dr-Scholl-s-Men-s-Brisk-Wide-Width-Sneaker/54792102

Probably @Swedish Puck Mafia too since he’s all about functionality. Why bother with laces? Velcro is faster, probably won’t get as dirty or something, and no worry of having to replace a ripped lace or anything right?

f***ing mook.

:shakehead

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Probably @Swedish Puck Mafia too since he’s all about functionality. Why bother with laces? Velcro is faster, probably won’t get as dirty or something, and no worry of having to replace a ripped lace or anything right?

I don't know where you get that idea from. The majority of my shoes are Nike and Adidas.

I was advocating for Adidas Ultra Boosts, which are most definitely not sold at Walmart.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
this is more out of touch than an ix argument. what are you even on about?

greats are sold in-house only afaik. are you talking about common projects?

Yeah, we pretty clearly have differing tastes.

I just know my feet would hurt so much wearing those no-support shoes.

When I searched Common Projects, Barney's was the first or second result.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->