RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
You guys fix your bluelines yet?

duchene.png

Good luck, no injuries, etc.

KraftD

Sep 8, 2010
I'm not sure if it was posted but here is a video of Downie getting schooled by Bordeleau.

ChrisNI

Sep 29, 2008
Orillia
Based on the ducks game I predict a 15-0 win
McGinn gets all the goals with Mack getting the A's.

Roy grabs one of the benches and starts smashing everything up.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Next game isn't until Tuesday I believe. If he's skating Sunday and it doesn't sound serious, I think he'll play Tuesday.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Some posters on the Nashville board think they have a better/deeper offense than the Avalanche :facepalm:

raistlin76

Sep 18, 2004
Cracow
www.nhl.com.pl
If it's MacKinnon vs. Jones tonight it smells like hat-trick for Nate :) Hope the kid will be as motivated as he was in a last game against Seth. Can't wait for that game it's still over 5,5 hours until pucks drops.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
i think it's the new system with Hejda, he was jumping up in the play getting caught out of position which is uncharacteristic from him.

he wasn't fumbling passes or giving up the puck at the blue line like Barrie was for a good portion of the time, Barrie's inability to know where he was going with the puck also cuased a sloppy tone for the powerplay's early in the game.

glad Guenin is playing again, he deserved it after the last game, hopefully we can ride the momentum(if you guys believe in it ) and come out hard against nashville.

Hope landy is ok, i'm fine with him not playing if it means he'll be better down the road.

GO AVS!!!

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
I've got a game tonight so I'm missing it :cry:

Can anyone with GC tell me how shortly after the game the replay become available for viewing?

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
I don't know if this was already posted somewhere else but here is great "motivational" vid made by the Altitude producer.

http://twitpic.com/dg1qon

Nice vid.

It's still surreal to me that Nathan MacKinnon is on our team. I remember hearing about him like 5 years ago and being excited to see him in the NHL one day and now hes an Av. We landed an absolute stud.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
I've got a game tonight so I'm missing it :cry:

Can anyone with GC tell me how shortly after the game the replay become available for viewing?

last year had to wait like 4 to 6 hours sometimes, but i was watching on the Xbox, hopefully they sped it up this year.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Don't worry, you all will probably win. Pekka is questionable and we still don't have Forsberg available and Stalberg is on IR. We are just riding the injury storm right now.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

HockeysFuture just ranked Galchenyuk, Yakupov, and Huberdeau ahead of MacKinnon :facepalm:

I'm seriously done with taking that side of this site seriously :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad