Value of: Smashville for sale

PatrikOverAuston

Laine > Matthews
Jun 22, 2016
Winnipeg
I'd love to get Fisher in Edmonton as a PROPER third line center who can win draws. I'd also have interest in Neal as a finisher for McDavid.

Presuming the Preds try to build their top six around Johansen, Forsberg, Wilson, Arvidsson and Smith, what would be of interest from the Oilers for both Fisher and Neal?

Mypetrobot

sua sponte
Jun 22, 2013
I'd love to get Fisher in Edmonton as a PROPER third line center who can win draws. I'd also have interest in Neal as a finisher for McDavid.

Presuming the Preds try to build their top six around Johansen, Forsberg, Wilson, Arvidsson and Smith, what would be of interest from the Oilers for both Fisher and Neal?

Wasn't expecting that. I'm not an expert to trade situations though.

Maybe a stay at home d-man lol

Maybe 1st, RNH++ but again that could be ******** bit I don't know show to gauge trades.

Paradise*

Individual thinker
Jun 9, 2010
Waiverpeg

It's gonna cost more than you want IMO. I also don't think they move either of them.

Paradise*

Individual thinker
Jun 9, 2010
Waiverpeg
Fisher is a UFA. If they are 8-10 points out. He will be traded.

Give him a chance for the cup and help mrs under woods team

Will he waive his NMC? He specifically wanted to be in Nashville because of his wife. I'm not sure it's a definite that he's traded.

Paradise*

Individual thinker
Jun 9, 2010
Waiverpeg
The Preds aren't going to move a pending UFA or even another who is one year out from the open market? Why, especially if they are out of the playoffs by the deadline?

Read my my above response.

As for Neal, I'm sure he could be had for the right price, which I doubt you'd be willing to give up.

Mypetrobot

sua sponte
Jun 22, 2013
Will he waive his NMC? He specifically wanted to be in Nashville because of his wife. I'm not sure it's a definite that he's traded.

He spent more than a year away from his wife. No ones asking him to move his whole family.

Go TDY for 3 months and go back to your life. Hell ray Bourque even got traded.

So yes I believe it's possible.

Mypetrobot

sua sponte
Jun 22, 2013
Read my my above response.

As for Neal, I'm sure he could be had for the right price, which I doubt you'd be willing to give up.

So you would accept Ryan Suter situation and get nothing ?

I'd rather the preds get something than nothing and if fisher loves the preds so much why wouldn't he get traded help the team and come back next season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad