Pre-Game Talk: Smashville @ Avs Wednesday 7:30 MST - Shoulda picked Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
If anyone on this team retired early and went hippy, my guess is that it would be ROR

:laugh:

While I would've never thunk that on my own, it did make me smile and I could believe it. When he decides to do something he strikes me as the kinda guy to go all-in.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Well, he does have the money to do so.....

Покажите мне деньги!

I'm not sure if that is correct or not...I just used Google to show me how to say "Show me the money" in Russian.

That being said...I love Ryan and what he brings to our favorite team and hope he stays here for a very long time. :)

No hard feelings on this end...hope both he and the new management feels the same way moving forward. We can all laugh at the past but there will be some serious discussions that have to take place in the near future. I seriously hope neither side lets pride or the past get in the way of good judgement.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
PP has been bad, put a big body in front of the net like the Bruins do sometimes with Chara

Or how the Hawks did with John Scott. This reeks of desperation from Roy. Want to fix the PP, have a legit shot from the point (NOT PAP or any other skilled forward) Tangs hasn't been bad tho. Try WIlson or even make EJ play the full 2 mins.

:laugh:

While I would've never thunk that on my own, it did make me smile and I could believe it. When he decides to do something he strikes me as the kinda guy to go all-in.

Kinda like his contract negotiations? :D

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Покажите мне деньги!

I'm not sure if that is correct or not...I just used Google to show me how to say "Show me the money" in Russian.

That being said...I love Ryan and what he brings to our favorite team and hope he stays here for a very long time. :)

No hard feelings on this end...hope both he and the new management feels the same way moving forward. We can all laugh at the past but there will be some serious discussions that have to take place in the near future. I seriously hope neither side lets pride or the past get in the way of good judgement.

Haha right on.

I certainly don't have any hard feelings for him. I also hope he is signed long-term.

I think they all have turned a new page, and ROR sure seems to be enjoying playing for Roy.

Jeff_Dyck_#1

Est. MMII
Apr 11, 2005
HF since 1998
If anyone on this team retired early and went hippy, my guess is that it would be ROR

:handclap:

2rdya1t.jpg

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
It's still hard to believe that we have more points than Chicago did at this point last year.
Despite the start, consistently beating Nashville, Dallas, Minnesota, and Winnipeg is what it will take to get in the playoffs.

So far so good, lets hope it continues tomorrow! :yo:

Also, just looked at Nashville's scores so far this season... and I know everyone raves over their defensemen (who are great) but they've been scored on 3+ times in half their games so far. And 15 goals against in last three games with Rinne gone.
Avs should be able to outscore them.

AvsfanJack

Jun 30, 2013
Windsor
It's still hard to believe that we have more points than Chicago did at this point last year.
Despite the start, consistently beating Nashville, Dallas, Minnesota, and Winnipeg is what it will take to get in the playoffs.

So far so good, lets hope it continues tomorrow! :yo:

Also, just looked at Nashville's scores so far this season... and I know everyone raves over their defensemen (who are great) but they've been scored on 3+ times in half their games so far. And 15 goals against in last three games with Rinne gone.
Avs should be able to outscore them.

I would hope so man, they have like no offensive firepower. Either we blow them away or this is a real low scoring game i think.

AvsfanJack

Jun 30, 2013
Windsor
My prediction is 5-2 Avs.

Goals by Avs: Duchene ,Landy, Mac(2), Talbot
Goals by Preds: Hornqvist(2)

Mac's first multi-goal game of the year and Talbot's first as an Av.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
sorry i was on my phone couldn't get those power ranking links posted fast enough before getting beaten to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad