Pre-Game Talk: Smashville @ Avs Wednesday 7:30 MST - Shoulda picked Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaems

Apr 16, 2006
sakic-495x370.jpg

:cry: I miss them on the ice

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
Really looking forward to this game, which must be why this 3 day break seems like a 3 week break:cry:

Anyway, here's to us finally crashing down to earth, and us seeing the headlines "Seth Jones shines, as he shows the Avalanche why he should of been #1" for the next month:sarcasm:

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Really looking forward to this game, which must be why this 3 day break seems like a 3 week break:cry:

Anyway, here's to us finally crashing down to earth, and us seeing the headlines "Seth Jones shines, as he shows the Avalanche why he should of been #1" for the next month:sarcasm:

Should HAVE been. Sorry, pet peeve :P

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
You guys think Mitchell or someone will sub for MacKinnon late on the Stastny line or that they'll keep MacK full time on the line? I was never fond of the MacKinnon at RW idea but I am looking forward to watching this line in action. It makes sense now and will be interesting to see MacKinnon in a different role. Seems like he has some chemistry with Stastny and Landy already too.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
You guys think Mitchell or someone will sub for MacKinnon late on the Stastny line or that they'll keep MacK full time on the line? I was never fond of the MacKinnon at RW idea but I am looking forward to watching this line in action. It makes sense now and will be interesting to see MacKinnon in a different role. Seems like he has some chemistry with Stastny and Landy already too.

Good point as Roy hasn't been afraid to bench MacKinnon in close games. I'd guess that yes, if it was a tight situation, MacK may be reverted back to the 3rd line and given a drop in ice time, just temporarily.

Roy is certainly not afraid of shaking things up to his liking, no matter how well things are going haha

mattand1mixtape

Apr 2, 2013
Mcginn and "Fact Daddy"
BYQqv2FCMAAmhtO.jpg:large

Damn! Mcginn just rollin around on a moped without socks or gloves on a pretty chilly day here in Denver. Good thing they don't play tonight or he'd essentially be Bordeleau with rock hard hands and cinder blocks for feet :sarcasm:

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Just read an interesting article on Dallas Eakins, and I thought this was a pretty telling quote:

Eakins said they decided to go to a traditional defence from the swarm defence he was trying to sell.

“My bad. I assumed that we knew what traditional D zone coverage was. It was clear that we didn’t.

I'm really glad we got Roy. I actually wanted Eakins before the whole Roy thing happened (hindsight is 20/20)

AvsfanJack

Jun 30, 2013
Windsor
I think everything is alright, Jack.

When things are going good, we're a pretty tight-knit group, and we have each others' backs.

Of course, when things are going bad, it's every man for himself! :p:

And, just look how much that single, simple comment has boosted your post count!!! :sarcasm:

Good, I'm gonna need it since I'm starting from scratch again. :shakehead :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad