Pre-Game Talk: Smashville @ Avs Wednesday 7:30 MST - Shoulda picked Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Hencheman constantly has rediculous remarks regarding almost every subject, therefore I won't consider anything he says as sarcasm. Cuz who really knows with that guy?

I might have to disagree with this...

Henchman often has very good, insightful posts. Not always - most of us aren't always serious - but most often Henchman's posts contribute positively.

raistlin76

Sep 18, 2004
Cracow
www.nhl.com.pl
He out-dueled Jon Quick last night, has been playing quite well in fact

Rinne is out for over a week right now. He has infection in his surgically repaired hip and will be out for at leats a month. Hutton plays good, but not great. It's not something special to out-duel Jon Quick right now, second year in a row he is not really good in regular season. He has .896 SV% which is below bounds of decency for any goalie, especially for Conn Smythe Trophy winner two years ago.

I think if we play on the same level as in previous matches we gets another victory. Preds probably also lost Mike Fisher, he has kne-on-kne collision with Dustin Brown. It looks accidental, but with Brown you never know.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Do you feel the love, Henchy? :D

More like:

tumblr_m1trf28tug1r1cjcl.gif

AvsfanJack

Jun 30, 2013
Windsor
Henchman is one of the, if not the smartest poster on these boards. I don't think he is ever wrong.

We talk about speculation, there is no being wrong or right. It's mostly opinions going back and forth. I never said he was wrong about anything, because nobody really knows what is gonna happen.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I think everything is alright, Jack.

When things are going good, we're a pretty tight-knit group, and we have each others' backs.

Of course, when things are going bad, it's every man for himself! :p:

And, just look how much that single, simple comment has boosted your post count!!! :sarcasm:

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I still really don't like the idea of Mitchell on the 3rd line...I'd rather move Mcleod up there and have Talbot center that line.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I think everything is alright, Jack.

When things are going good, we're a pretty tight-knit group, and we have each others' backs.

Of course, when things are going bad, it's every man for himself! :p:

And, just look how much that single, simple comment has boosted your post count!!! :sarcasm:

Don't worry Bubba, I've always got your ba-

*leaves room*

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I think MacKinnon should remain at center but I'm looking forward to seeing how he does with Stastny and Landeskog for the next few weeks. Maybe that will get him going. But hopefully it's only a short-term thing and Tanguay is back soon.

Poor McGinn is stuck with Mitchell and Talbot.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
I think MacKinnon should remain at center but I'm looking forward to seeing how he does with Stastny and Landeskog for the next few weeks. Maybe that will get him going. But hopefully it's only a short-term thing and Tanguay is back soon.

Poor McGinn is stuck with Mitchell and Talbot.

Guy goes out with what might be a bruise or contusion of an injury(something minor) and comes back going from Mack and Pap to Mitchell and Talbot.

Poor Mcginn haha :laugh:

bromando

Jun 4, 2013
Hope Mackinnon has a really great game. Regardless of whether or not he should stay at RW (if Tangs is out for a while), it would be nice to boost his confidence on the wing. I've heard less and less beaver taps every game, he just doesn't even seem like the same player anymore :sarcasm:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
So what's our shutdown line now?

I'd assume it will still be the Stastny line. As a RW MacKinnon will have less responsibility and Landy and Stastny are great defensive players. I think it will be good for MacKinnon to play against the other team's best players, gives him a chance to play at that level without having to carry the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->