Small favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Since I can't access my computer at home to edit lines, could one of the fine people who Sim or manage the league please put Dan Cloutier back in net for me since he is now healthy?

I would appreciate it.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Wild GM said:
Since I can't access my computer at home to edit lines, could one of the fine people who Sim or manage the league please put Dan Cloutier back in net for me since he is now healthy?

I would appreciate it.

Send me an email any time you need to change your line up. I usually change my line up at night and I will be more than happy to do yours as well. Here is my email address:

[email protected]

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Ohio Jones said:
That's nice of you, Hasnain - good job!

Hope your computer woes get sorted out soon, Greg.

(P.S. - howdya like them Sharkies these days? :handclap: )

Don't you need his yahoo info too...so you can delete his file?

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Ohio Jones said:
That's nice of you, Hasnain - good job!

Hope your computer woes get sorted out soon, Greg.

(P.S. - howdya like them Sharkies these days? :handclap: )

Maybe, my good luck charm for this season will rub into Wild so he can challenge for the playoffs. :joker:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Thanks....if I can't recover it by the weekend, it's time to hit the stores!

I am very excited about the Sharks.....I wish the weather was going to be better in the midwest this weekend. I was going to drive from STL to Nashville to catch the game, but snow is in the forecast, so I will just stay home and watch on Center Ice.

Who knew McCauley and Ekman combined would only have 2 less points than Nolan and Selanne while actually (gasp) playing defense!!!! And providing leadership. And getting about $10 million less.

And the Sharks have the best 1-2 punch in net in the league. Kipper was a spare part here, and the Sharks have 2-3 other young goalies with potential.

Not bad development.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Who knew that Lomardi's choice to actually hang on to his vets would be his demise - even though the Sharks were a Cup favorite to some at the beginning of last season. I'm really surprised he hasn't been hired somewhere.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Dryden said:
Don't you need his yahoo info too...so you can delete his file?

Good point, but Hasnain can just save the lines in his own folder and leave Drew a note - there will be one file called "Islanders" and another called "Wild", so it'll be clear enough. :)

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Wild GM said:
Many thanks!!

Greg,

Cloutier is DD although he is at 95. This is really strange because I have seen some players at 95 and are available for the game. Take a look at J-S Giguere, he is at 95 but available for the game. :dunno:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Thanks for the attempt today. Clearly, Dan-o is a jake trying to milk his injury time. ;) Amazingly, Bierk played great and we managed to tie the Thrashers.

If you could make the switch today.....that would be great. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad