WWE: Smackdown Live Part 19: Rusev #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Pretty good chance, IMO.

Corbin wins, cheating, at Hell in a Cell to win the US Title. Corbin moves into a feud with Tye Dillinger for the belt.

AJ Styles moves into a "freindship" angle with Nakamura before they wrestle at Mania. Whether AJ wins the Rumble or not, I'm not sure. I'm 50% thinking he wins the Rumble, but we'll see.

Come on. We all know Roman is winning the Rumble and then beating Lesnar. He's only 18 eliminations away from Kane's all time cumulative eliminations record too and wouldn't be surprised if he broke that during it, lol. (It's sad that I'm only half joking.)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Come on. We all know Roman is winning the Rumble and then beating Lesnar. He's only 18 eliminations away from Kane's all time cumulative eliminations record too and wouldn't be surprised if he broke that during it, lol. (It's sad that I'm only half joking.)
I would literally cancel my Network subscription. 100% if he wins the Rumble. I will use other means to watch if that's going to be the case.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I would literally cancel my Network subscription. 100% if he wins the Rumble. I will use other means to watch if that's going to be the case.

The Rumble is in Philly. You know it's happening. He's mentioned the history while he's been here.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
The Rumble is in Philly. You know it's happening. He's mentioned the history while he's been here.
That's fine. Their company, their choice. But I will cancel if he does and I've been subbed since the start.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Yup, Jim Johnston's still got it.

I think it was Shane Helms that said JJ is a complete douche on E&C's pod.

Also, whoever did Johnny Gargano's theme needs to release the female singer because she's awesome. And they tell us who sings Corbin's song, so that's not cool!

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
That was my thinking too. Corbin and Dillinger do a program, Styles takes over the carrying of the Jinder. Not sure what you do with Nakamura in the mean time mind.

But next show is Survivor Series, and that's in six weeks. So they've got lots of TV time to fill between now and the next Smackdown-only PPV, which means we're probably going to get some TV programs between now. Along with the actual Survivor Series build stuff.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Jinder will probably be apart of Team SD in a RAW vs SD 5 on 5. Gives Jinder a longer run with the belt.

Might take on Naka one more time on T.V to fill time then i'm sure there will be a battle royal or something for a new #1 contender. All filler till Mr. America returns and becomes a 17x champ at Mania

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
EDIT: moved to spoiler because of implications for SD tonight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad