WWE: Smackdown Live 29: Wild card, bitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So is there any reason to watch Smackdown now?? It's 75% just the same **** that we saw the night before on Raw.
Nope. Smackdown has officially become the Raw recap show, just like it did from 2010-2016 during the supershow era.

The wildcard rule has killed this show.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It just gets worse and worse, and Vince is at the center of it all.

You'd think something's gotta give eventually.....right?
He has to die. It’s the only way. He controls everything and has the most voting shares. Nothing is going to change until he dies and his mother is alive and kicking in her late 90s.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So is there any reason to watch Smackdown now?? It's 75% just the same **** that we saw the night before on Raw.

I can't help thinking FRIDAY is the cause of somethings happening the last couple of weeks. They spend so much time promoting the matches that don't really have any effect to the "big picture" and are just filler before the next actual ppv. I would imagine tag teams and women will get more air time from next week,

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
This is what happened under the ring:

I wouldn't have known about this if not for Simon Miller. His recaps are so thorough that if I were to start skipping watching the shows live, the Ups and Downs videos are a good enough recap.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If Bayley doesn’t get revenge on Bliss for that burial last year she should just go into Moxley mode waiting for her contract to expire and go to AEW.

Her and Sasha would give that women’s division a ton of quick credibility.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
If Bayley doesn’t get revenge on Bliss for that burial last year she should just go into Moxley mode waiting for her contract to expire and go to AEW.

Based on how little Bliss took contact on the triple threat, it sort of implies that she shouldn't be the type(with her concussion history) to put a title on.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

That's why I said, we might see how close she is to her contract being up. But it is sounding like Sasha is on her way back

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I felt almost like the following the script part was someone's shot at...well themselves.

Surprisingly I haven't been bored to death during a Meh TV. Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad