WWE: Smackdown Live 27: We don't deserve anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
GIwj6Ww.gif

Continue.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I still don't know why they have DIY teaming and being portrayed as a face unless the final chapter of their story is going to be written on the main roster and culminate at Summerslam or something.

It means less if Gargano isn't destroying Ciampa to win the NXT Title, though.

I hope this is all to set the stage for the main roster audiences to become familiar with them as they become the official third brand but those two still get to write their final chapter on NXT, but with more eyeballs.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
This version of DIY as faces it’s the most annoying thing ever.
It’s insulting almost lol

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I still don't know why they have DIY teaming and being portrayed as a face unless the final chapter of their story is going to be written on the main roster and culminate at Summerslam or something.

It means less if Gargano isn't destroying Ciampa to win the NXT Title, though.

I hope this is all to set the stage for the main roster audiences to become familiar with them as they become the official third brand but those two still get to write their final chapter on NXT, but with more eyeballs.

Yeah it makes me wonder if they are just showcasing their top 4 guys to get the audiences familiar? :dunno:

Reactions: Matt Riddle bro

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This version of DIY as faces it’s the most annoying thing ever.
It’s insulting almost lol

Agree man. I just want storylines. TAKEOVER was probably the easiest storyline to bring them all together. They had legit 6-10 guys who could have come up and destroyed WWE for months and months after WM to bring this to fruition. UE, Gargano/Ciampa, Ricochet, Dream, Black. Let them run wild and then let UE and Ciampa start to veer off and start inner feuds.

Bleh.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Agree man. I just want storylines. TAKEOVER was probably the easiest storyline to bring them all together. They had legit 6-10 guys who could have come up and destroyed WWE for months and months after WM to bring this to fruition. UE, Gargano/Ciampa, Ricochet, Dream, Black. Let them run wild and then let UE and Ciampa start to veer off and start inner feuds.

Bleh.

They're "faces" only because they're facing The Bleh. Gargano's stares at Ciampa are hinting that he's got something in his mind.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah it makes me wonder if they are just showcasing their top 4 guys to get the audiences familiar? :dunno:
I mean... Aleister has nothing left to do in NXT anyways.

Ricochet can still hone some stuff, like his mic work, but he may have reached his ceiling in that regard.

Ciampa and Gargano still carrying around their championships, though, makes me think they'll be staying put on NXT and this is all to advance their final chapter while still being in NXT as it becomes an official third brand. Someone probably realized that being a network exclusive show tucked away and a handful of Takeovers a year isn't enough to get everyone familiarized with everyone.

The only thing I wonder is what happens to the lower name guys in NXT still developing in NXT if they do become a third brand and main roster guys end up being sent there in the shakeup, too. Your Street Profits, your Bugenhagen, Dijakovic, etc. unless they go to two hours. Then the other question is does 205 Live consolidate with NXT so you aren't taping two one hour shows before or after Raw and/or SD for this third brand. I'm sure they'll work it out and keep the PC and lower level NXT guys touring to get some work. Plus, there's also NXT UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad