WWE: Smackdown Live 26: Everyone's tough until The Man comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Nikki Cross is so...weird.

She's obviously ready and has been for a long time. Not sure what they're gaining by keeping her down. (And I believe she's still down)
I think they just needed a vet to keep things together after they brought up Asuka, Ember and Bayley. Very rarely do they bring up a large influx of women all at once except for when Sasha, Charlotte and Becky all came up together.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
They had Nikki in a TV taping match before Takeover War Games, so I was under the impression that her Smackdown appearance was a cameo for the time being (like Bayley being a surprise tag partner for Sasha a few months before she was officially added to Raw). I'd wager a beer that she gets called up full time around the Rumble.

Probably no high level NXT feuds for Nikki with Bazsler/Kairi still ongoing, but they could maybe have her put over Candice La Rae before getting called up. Albeit that match probably wouldn't be a great bet to crack the next Takeover, although they could maybe have a fun TV match with Black/Cross vs. Gargano/La Rae at some point.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Very sad that I’ll be missing Becks’ return live. I hope to obtain the you tube clip ASAP.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Becky should try to convince the WWE to buy the rights to "The Man Comes Around" by Johnny Cash for her theme. It would actually be fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad