WWE: Smackdown Live 25: Everyone's tough until The Man comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
big show's gonna win, rey is gonna win. we're getting john cena and whoever the prince grew watching as a kid, for the world cup.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Watching MMC.... r-truth is leaving the arena cuz he’s late for his match against doc flair

Carmella stops him to tell him it’s against Charlotte

Huhuh

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I'm guessing Mysterio should win his first back match. That would mean 5 Americans in the World Cup lol.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I think they're getting hung up as much as they should. 'World Cup' has a meaning, and this clearly isn't it. It's like the ice hockey one they had, that was rightly pointed out for being a joke too. Just call it something else.

I don't disagree, but even if this was being done with an international group, i don't think this will matter much. It's like the title Braun won last time. It won't matter 24 hours later.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I don't disagree, but even if this was being done with an international group, i don't think this will matter much. It's like the title Braun won last time. It won't matter 24 hours later.
It won't matter, but it's trying to look like it matters. Instead it's meaningless and a joke.

It would be trivial to name it something generic, but instead they named something specific and made it worse. They're actively being bad instead of passively being bad.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
So, the winner of the World Cup will move on to face Team North America and McDavid? :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->