WWE: Smackdown Live 25: Everyone's tough until The Man comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Becky desperately needs a new opponent. I'm not saying she can't have a good program with Charlotte, but not in this current context. She needs to battle a true face like Bailey or maybe someone that just does not give a f*** like Nikki Cross. Down the line it should be Asuka (or at least our memory of her).

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Becky should keep the title and move on to a holding feud with someone like Naomi until the build to her and Asuka at Mania. Let Charley go win the Rumble and face Rousey. Maybe then they’ll wake up and turn her friggin heel already.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
If the Leafs can’t sign Nylander, they should consider trading him for Becky Lynch

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

it's been 13 years and I still get all onion-eyed when they talk about the day he died and the tribute shows

didn't know he tried calling Vickie 2-3 hours or so before he was found dead that day :/

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

it's been 13 years and I still get all onion-eyed when they talk about the day he died and the tribute shows

didn't know he tried calling Vickie 2-3 hours or so before he was found dead that day :/

I watched that last night.

Eddie and Rey were my favourites when I was younger.

It still pisses me off Eddie was taken so early. Just a brilliant brilliant wrestler and entertainer.

That match against Brock at No Way Out gives me chills every time I watch it

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I watched that last night.

Eddie and Rey were my favourites when I was younger.

It still pisses me off Eddie was taken so early. Just a brilliant brilliant wrestler and entertainer.

That match against Brock at No Way Out gives me chills every time I watch it
Eddie was the first, and probably only time I’ll ever cry over a wrestling death — maybe celeb death in general.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Smackdown happens to be on November 13th this year, I hope they do something as tribute for Eddie on that show.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Becky should keep the title and move on to a holding feud with someone like Naomi until the build to her and Asuka at Mania. Let Charley go win the Rumble and face Rousey. Maybe then they’ll wake up and turn her friggin heel already.

Please no to a Naomi feud. To me Becky has to find someone at least a little interesting to feud with.

I also don't think that Asuka is really the person for her to feud with into a major PPV, although I'm not sure who that person really is. For me Asuka vs Rousey is the correct feud. Neither of them are really talkers and I think the match is interesting stylistically.

One of the big problems with Smackdown is that their female roster is very limited. This pains me to say, but the best move for Becky might be Carmella, seems like she stays face.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Please no to a Naomi feud. To me Becky has to find someone at least a little interesting to feud with.

I also don't think that Asuka is really the person for her to feud with into a major PPV, although I'm not sure who that person really is. For me Asuka vs Rousey is the correct feud. Neither of them are really talkers and I think the match is interesting stylistically.

One of the big problems with Smackdown is that their female roster is very limited. This pains me to say, but the best move for Becky might be Carmella, seems like she stays face.

Carmella seems to be all-in on this R-Truth trope, they probably shouldn't mess with that.

Personally, I think Becky is dropping the title and then getting it back.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I think Becky should beat Charlotte at least clean enough that there's no rematch deserved. (see: Ciampa Gargano in Brooklyn)
Have Asuka win the Battle Royal dominantly (sorry RAW women). Have her take the title off Becky, not necessarily right away.
Have some filler feuds, leading into Charlotte vs. Asuka, with the angle of Charlotte being the only one to have beat Asuka clean.
I feel like that still fits in the WWE's mindset.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Becky is proof that when you give your talent some room to breath, instead of being a face mouth piece, they can truly flourish.

I wish they let Sasha have a run like this. She would kill it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I hope that’s not the extent of the feud we see on tv this week. I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but that’s the only Smackdown match on Evolution. It should be the biggest thing on the show this week.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
A few suggestions for future Becky feuds:

1. Call up Nikki Cross. Clearly, it doesn't look like they are going to keep the 4-person rotation with saNity and NXT has plenty of depth in the women's division.

2. Move one of Bayley/Sasha to SmackDown

(Or a potential wild card- what if Charlotte goes back to RAW?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad