WWE: Smackdown Live 25: Everyone's tough until The Man comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
It is not because my mother is my cousin that... nevermind.

:laugh:

BTW, I assume you are booking Rousey-Charlotte to end with Rousey having Charlotte in the arm bar, The Man comes in with the chair and takes out Rousey. Then, The Man takes out Charlotte for not getting the job done. Then a few months of near misses building to the double turn at Mania?

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
:laugh:

BTW, I assume you are booking Rousey-Charlotte to end with Rousey having Charlotte in the arm bar, The Man comes in with the chair and takes out Rousey. Then, The Man takes out Charlotte for not getting the job done. Then a few months of near misses building to the double turn at Mania?

Becky needs to beat Rousey at Mania. Fail to see how you could pull the double turn then.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Yep @Scandale du Jour.

The Man is the biggest thing going in wrestling today. Stone Cold level over.

Becky needs to beat Rousey at Mania. Fail to see how you could pull the double turn then.

Good point.

How about this? IF Becky uses the chair at Survivor Series, Charlotte gets payback at Mania? The ref doesn't see it. THEN, you get Becky put in the arm bar and passing out, with Rousey then attacking further after Becky passes out. Charlotte's role reinforces the double turn, but Becky hasn't lost clean.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Good point.

How about this? IF Becky uses the chair at Survivor Series, Charlotte gets payback at Mania? The ref doesn't see it. THEN, you get Becky put in the arm bar and passing out, with Rousey then attacking further after Becky passes out. Charlotte's role reinforces the double turn, but Becky hasn't lost clean.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Good point.

Meh, it is Mania and likely the main event, The Man needs to win clean, IMO.

They already turned Becky. I guess we will not get a double turn.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Becky has to beat Ronda. Who could possibly get over to this level for it to make sense?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Meh, it is Mania and likely the main event, The Man needs to win clean, IMO.

They already turned Becky. I guess we will not get a double turn.

Yeah, if she chair shots Rousey and Charlotte at Survivor Series, fans will love her for it. ****, anything she does right now, fans will love her for it.

I still think Becky can lose at Mania IF it's not clean or otherwise on the up and up (like interference when the ref isn't looking).

OR, maybe lose dirty at Royal Rumble then you get the Mania payoff?

All I know is that Vince has been gifted something incredible.

What happened Monday took that to some next level ****.

An Austin pass out scene would go another level still.

I just hope they don't **** it up.

EDIT: I'm not entirely optimistic.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Yeah, if she chair shots Rousey and Charlotte at Survivor Series, fans will love her for it. ****, anything she does right now, fans will love her for it.

I still think Becky can lose at Mania IF it's not clean or otherwise on the up and up (like interference when the ref isn't looking).

OR, maybe lose dirty at Royal Rumble then you get the Mania payoff?

All I know is that Vince has been gifted something incredible.

What happened Monday took that to some next level ****.

An Austin pass out scene would go another level still.

I just hope they don't **** it up.

EDIT: I'm not entirely optimistic.

Vince reportedly loves Becky, so they might botch it, but not the way we think they will. I hope they will let her keep her edgy character. Her hugging Charlotte last night makes me nervous about that.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Vince reportedly loves Becky, so they might botch it, but not the way we think they will. I hope they will let her keep her edgy character. Her hugging Charlotte last night makes me nervous about that.

Which is why I want the chair shot at Royal Rumble.

Rousey has Charlotte in the arm bar. Becky comes in. Smacks Rousey. Then, she sort of helps Charlotte up and chair shots her and screams at her 'I trusted you to get it done' or something like that.

Yes, the fans will love it, but it keeps the edge.

This also gives you your Austin pass out scene.

Royal Rumble. When the ref isn't looking and Becky is outside the ring, Charlotte comes and smacks her with a chair, knocking Becky almost out. Rousey doesn't see it (maybe she's down in the ring). Charlotte then rolls Becky into the ring. Rousey locks in the arm bar. BUT, instead of submitting, Becky passes out a la Austin. HOWEVER, just when you think maybe Rousey is innocent because she didn't see what Charlotte did, Rousey then attacks Becky after the match.

Voila, keep Becky in character AND use Royal Rumble to take her character to even another level (also letting Rousey become Bret Hart like and with the side benefit of turning Charlotte heel, which let's be honest is something she's better suited to do).

Spend the next two months after Royal Rumble with Rousey and Becky getting each other in spots (a la Austin and Hart after their double turn).

Wrestlemania payoff.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Which is why I want the chair shot at Royal Rumble.

Rousey has Charlotte in the arm bar. Becky comes in. Smacks Rousey. Then, she sort of helps Charlotte up and chair shots her and screams at her 'I trusted you to get it done' or something like that.

Yes, the fans will love it, but it keeps the edge.

This also gives you your Austin pass out scene.

Royal Rumble. When the ref isn't looking and Becky is outside the ring, Charlotte comes and smacks her with a chair, knocking Becky almost out. Rousey doesn't see it (maybe she's down in the ring). Charlotte then rolls Becky into the ring. Rousey locks in the arm bar. BUT, instead of submitting, Becky passes out a la Austin. HOWEVER, just when you think maybe Rousey is innocent because she didn't see what Charlotte did, Rousey then attacks Becky after the match.

Voila, keep Becky in character AND use Royal Rumble to take her character to even another level (also letting Rousey become Bret Hart like and with the side benefit of turning Charlotte heel, which let's be honest is something she's better suited to do).

Spend the next two months after Royal Rumble with Rousey and Becky getting each other in spots (a la Austin and Hart after their double turn).

Wrestlemania payoff.

I love it. Only worry I have, how do you get to Rousey vs Becky at the Rumble?

Might work better if you do Becky vs Charlotte at the Rumble with Ronda interfering. Becky passes out in the figure 8, Ronda and Charlotte beat her up after the match.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Obviously I understand and agree with the reasoning behind the move, but I don't think the chair spot really does that much anymore. They got a lot less intimidating once you lost the ability to disfigure a chair from the impact of a human skull.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Not sure passing out in the figure 8 has the same panache either.

Also not sure I'd want Rousey turning heel like that. I want the Hart/Austin turnabout kind of treachery.

BTW, whatever happens at Mania (clean Becky win OR dirty Rousey win), they need to make sure this keeps going until Summer Slam and that, in the end, Becky doesn't come out anything but strong.

I think Rousey and Becky also will need an I QUIT match in their series.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Might work better if you do Becky vs Charlotte at the Rumble with Ronda interfering. Becky passes out in the figure 8, Ronda and Charlotte beat her up after the match.
I think you're kind of getting that Hart/Austin mix. They're going into Ronda's backyard and her opponent was going to be more over than her and be the one they were cheering.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Smackdown was up 11% from last week (but down 2% with teenage girls). There’s no other way to cut that (apart from people finding out there was another WWE title match) that on the heels of the end of Raw, people wanted to see The Man and what she had to say.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Smackdown was up 11% from last week (but down 2% with teenage girls). There’s no other way to cut that (apart from people finding out there was another WWE title match) that on the heels of the end of Raw, people wanted to see The Man and what she had to say.

Women’s Division creating ratings.

Good Stuff

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Women’s Division creating ratings.

Good Stuff

I know, right? It's almost like they're doing something right for once, after months or even years of ineptitude. Becky is incredibly popular and is getting over huge with the fans, far more than any other female wrestler on the roster.

Like, it's not even close how much better she is than the rest of that roster.

Becky is clearly the top star in the company at this moment.

It IS good stuff! :)

Reactions: GarbageGoal

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s the big talk everywhere in the wrestling world. Listening to Smackdown reviews the past few days where Bryan *won the title and turned heel,* the way Becky is talked about and this angle, it was still the biggest thing on the show. Hopefully she can get some of the other women up with her.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah that’s the biggest thing for me. Bryan won the WWE Title and turned heel in the process yet the most talked about thing right now in the company is Becky and the women. That’s crazy considering where we were not too long ago.

They didn’t need any fake, corporate, manufactured tagline. They just booked them like stars and they’re being talked about as the biggest story right now.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I know, right? It's almost like they're doing something right for once, after months or even years of ineptitude. Becky is incredibly popular and is getting over huge with the fans, far more than any other female wrestler on the roster.

Like, it's not even close how much better she is than the rest of that roster.

Becky is clearly the top star in the company at this moment.

It IS good stuff! :)

ill_kill_you_office.gif

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site

I think if you have Charlotte Vs. Becky ( for the title) to open the rumble and Charlotte winning the title from Becky like this.

you could have the women’s rumble go last and in between have Becky demand a shot at Ronda for revenge but Stephanie protecting her raw superstar saying no to protect her investment. Paige howere says how about we put you in the rumble so if you win you can wrestle her for the title. Stephanie freaks out and say if she’s in the rumble she’s going in at #1.

Then Becky anhilates the rumble ala Steve Austin and sets up your wrestlemania main event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad