WWE: Smackdown Live 24: "Flossing like it's Fortnite" And Take the champ's photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
My fear is they are eventually going to just bury Becky to get Charlotte over because they rather push who they want no matter what the crowd wants.

Are they really going to change course from their Ronda/Charlotte plans?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
My fear is they are eventually going to just bury Becky to get Charlotte over because they rather push who they want no matter what the crowd wants.

Imagine Ronda Rousey tapping out to Becky Lynch, in the middle of the ring at WrestleMania.

I mean, bah gawd, kang.

The feels.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

If Ronda/Charlotte is the plan, they have to put Becky over so Charlotte can win the rumble after entering at #3 and go to raw. They can do Becky vs. Asuka on the SDW side as long as Asuka isn’t still a geek

Reactions: GarbageGoal

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

Why does Charlotte need the belt to have that match? It only complicates it making it title for title.

I imagine Charlotte wins the Women's Rumble and challenges Ronda.

Reactions: M.C.G. 31

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I’ve never been a huge fan of Charlotte but I’ve never disliked her either. She has the look that’s for sure. The look of a great heel, not sure why in the hell shes a face.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Sasha is still the best heel of the bunch. Well best anything of the bunch, but it’s a shame she isn’t top heel on either show right now.

I want to see a pure heel Asuka too

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Remember when these Raw and SD threads were full of "THE QUEEN" posts when Charlotte was on. I remember. What ever happened to those posters?

Overpushed. She should have lost to Asuka and moved to the back of the line.

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
Remember when these Raw and SD threads were full of "THE QUEEN" posts when Charlotte was on. I remember. What ever happened to those posters?

I think the more Charlotte is involved in major storylines you start to see her weaknesses as a character (like with Roman) which causes people to be disinterested. Her promos are pretty dull while others like Carmella are insanely better. If we could somehow merge Charlotte's in ring ability with Carmella's promo ability, you'd have an amazing WWE superstar right there.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I will give Charlotte one compliment and that is she is truly playing this as if losing her best friend is worse than losing the belt.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Charlotte’s performing has been great, the crowd just isn’t buying into the story.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Charlotte is awful as a character and at portraying any story. Certainly more than capable in the ring but as a talker...and as a character...horrific.

The crowd gets to her. It throws her off. She looks like she's going to cry literally all the time. She's just not....good enough to handle this character. This isn't a new thing either. When she was a heel it was all the same thing. She got shaken by the crowd and the segment was a write off.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
She’s supposed to, her “ex” best friend is beating the holy **** out of her every week

In that context, yeah.

I meant, in general, when she does a promo that is a little emotional, she always looks like she is going to cry.

I get it when it is very emotional stuff like the thing about her brother or her broken friendship with Becky, but she just seems to be a cryer (not that it is a bad thing as a human being). I do not think she is very good at acting.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I enjoy Charlotte in the ring (save for when she's actually trying to kill Sasha it seems). But her promos are so bad. She's a natural heel so the babyface stuff isn't too believable. And when she's a heel SHE DOESN'T SEEM to control her voice TOO WELL AND GOES in and out of SCREAMING HER WORDS at people. It's just awkward promos after another.

Sasha as a heel is a fantastic promo. Becky is world class as both a heel and face as a promo though. Please learn promos from your best friends, Charlotte.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
In that context, yeah.

I meant, in general, when she does a promo that is a little emotional, she always looks like she is going to cry.

I get it when it is very emotional stuff like the thing about her brother or her broken friendship with Becky, but she just seems to be a cryer (not that it is a bad thing as a human being). I do not think she is very good at acting.
Wrestling is at its best when it most crosses into real-life. If they're crying they probably believe in it. I'd rather have that than all the scripting nobody believes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad