WWE: Smackdown Live 24: "Flossing like it's Fortnite" And Take the champ's photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
What a terrible two hours. The video packages for miz v Bryan were great. The rest terrible.

Is Orton on the card? The hell is he even doing on the show now?

Awful closing segment for your go home show. AJ v Joe should’ve been built as a slug fest, but instead they put in a weak family drama. Thumbs down.

Feb 24, 2017
Man. Joe should ditch the stacheless beard, unless it’s deliberately heel-y. He looks like Dwight Schrute’s cousin, Mose.
156C94C1-8B00-45EF-AA92-C6A0112821D2.jpeg

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I want to see Curt Hawkins begin to love losing. Like he loves it. But then, he starts winning in the most stupid of ways.

Hawkins is desperatley trying to not win, but he keeps getting DQ, & Count Out wins, and like, he and the opponent do a double clothesline and his arm lands on the other wrestler so the ref counts the pin.

Eventually have Kurt Angle come out and say that it is very impressive that he's won 7 matches in a row, and then bring out like Braun Strowman, and Braun ends up getting DQ'd, so Hawkins wins again :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The whole handling of Sanity is puzzling.

You call them up, take them off the NXT house shows, and then they do nothing, not even house shows, for like 3 or 4 months. They finally show up, and lose their first match.

And now, like they get put into the Tag Contender Tourny, and lose clean right away.

Now, I'm not one who thinks everyone should come up and win all the time. I understand people losing, but what they've done with Sanity is quite puzzling.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Sanity still got a better shake than Ascension ever got, going from worldbeaters in NXT to being buried on their RAW debuts by some retired legends and never coming close to hitting their potential after that. Probably going to be released before they ever get a real shot.

And agreed on Bo Dallas and Axel being a joke, they've been comic relief for years. Remember "Bo-lieve"? :laugh:

I'm amazed they've held the tag titles at all, let alone for as long as they have.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Sanity still got a better shake than Ascension ever got, going from worldbeaters in NXT to being buried on their RAW debuts by some retired legends and never coming close to hitting their potential after that. Probably going to be released before they ever get a real shot.

And agreed on Bo Dallas and Axel being a joke, they've been comic relief for years. Remember "Bo-lieve"? :laugh:

I'm amazed they've held the tag titles at all, let alone for as long as they have.

Except the Ascension sucks and hit their full potential in NXT.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, I'm puzzled with what they're doing with Sanity. Seems like they're losing all the time and have done nothing of significance since coming to the main roster.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
What a terrible two hours. The video packages for miz v Bryan were great. The rest terrible.

Is Orton on the card? The hell is he even doing on the show now?

Awful closing segment for your go home show. AJ v Joe should’ve been built as a slug fest, but instead they put in a weak family drama. Thumbs down.

I agree those video packagers were outstanding. Very well done.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Considering Asuka was one of those “can’t really mess up” wrestlers, it’s absolutley hilarious she isn’t on the card of her first SummerSlam on the Main Roster.

At least they didn’t mess up Carmella like they did Asuka.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Bully Ray went off on Becky's heel turn saying its not going to go the way they want, and thinks the whole thing should have been set up perfectly for Charlotte to be the heel to Becky's mega babyface.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Bully Ray went off on Becky's heel turn saying its not going to go the way they want, and thinks the whole thing should have been set up perfectly for Charlotte to be the heel to Becky's mega babyface.

He ain't wrong.

It was clear the moment is happened that the fans were behind Becky and the fact the creative team didn't anticipate that is kinda concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->