WWE: Smackdown Live 23 - When will AJ invest in a protective cup?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Another?

That's not fair. The Corey Graves worshipping Mandy gimmick goes back a long time. It's pretty exclusive to her.

He also worshipped Eva Marie.

Graves is a heel commentator. I don’t know why it’s being made a big deal of lol

Corbin is maybe the worst guy on the mic in the entire company. No way Cass is worse than him.

Oh but he is. Corbin is like a cartoon bully on the mic; it’s pretty funny.

Cass is just...weird on the mic. He’ll start well but it usually dies a death because he gets flustered or something and can’t keep it up. Corbin at least hasn’t had that and shows confidence on the mic.

In ring, Corbin is better.

Reactions: BonMorrison

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Yeah, Corbin is probably objectively bad on the mic but I'm dialed into all of them because he doubles down on his weird B-movie/cartoon bully delivery and it's hilarious every time. Cass is just whatever.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Another?

That's not fair. The Corey Graves worshipping Mandy gimmick goes back a long time. It's pretty exclusive to her.

He also salivates over Alexa and Carmella and then when Charlotte is heel he calls her the Queen but acts likes she’s a piece of shit when she’s face. He should pick one chick to act like she’s the ultimate woman and stick to it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He also salivates over Alexa and Carmella and then when Charlotte is heel he calls her the Queen but acts likes she’s a piece of **** when she’s face. He should pick one chick to act like she’s the ultimate woman and stick to it.
so... he praises all the heel women? Which he should be doing as a heel colour commentator to begin with...

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
on another note, I love Almas -- probably one of my top three fav. acts and so happy how far he's come since his NXT debut and where he was... looking like a stripper, I guess, despite having this super star aura and look about him -- but I really, really hope he learns a bit more English so he doesn't have to rely on Vega as much. They're a great act and shouldn't be separated for a long, long time because Vega enhances his character so much more, but if he can learn English and Vince can rely on him to stay afloat without a manager and become his top Latino star, I like the prospects for Almas.

I still think he holds one of the top titles within the next 18-24 months on the main roster, though, but I fear he also gets lost in the shuffle if Vince can't trust him to stay afloat on his own on the mic in English.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
so... he praises all the heel women? Which he should be doing as a heel colour commentator to begin with...

Actually he doesn't because on back to back nights he cried about a heel turning on their partner while still being a heel. It would have been funny of he did one thing one night and switched it up the next.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
on another note, I love Almas -- probably one of my top three fav. acts and so happy how far he's come since his NXT debut and where he was... looking like a stripper, I guess, despite having this super star aura and look about him -- but I really, really hope he learns a bit more English so he doesn't have to rely on Vega as much. They're a great act and shouldn't be separated for a long, long time because Vega enhances his character so much more, but if he can learn English and Vince can rely on him to stay afloat without a manager and become his top Latino star, I like the prospects for Almas.

I still think he holds one of the top titles within the next 18-24 months on the main roster, though, but I fear he also gets lost in the shuffle if Vince can't trust him to stay afloat on his own on the mic in English.

They have Almas pegged as their next Latino Star.

I would say not to worry about them ever splitting up Vega & Almas, but I would have said the same thing about Lana & Rusev.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
WWE announce Bryan v Hardy for Tuesday, winner faces Joe next week in MITB qualifier

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I can only speak for myself but as I got older the more I became likely to stay in on Fridays. That's my time to just unwind and relax from the week. I'll go out Saturdays but I'd never purposely try to make Friday night plans.

Reactions: Method Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad