WWE: Smackdown Live 23 - When will AJ invest in a protective cup?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
so they had charlotte beat asuka to lose the belt to carmella so that asuka can win the belt from carmella

b
r
i
l
l
i
a
n
t

It is very very very frustrating. But the reality is they didn't want to book an undefeated streak anymore so they had Asuka lose. And then, as WWE does best, makes every look weak by having Asuka thrown in random tags doing nothing, Flair losing somewhat clean to the worst wrestler, and the worst wrestler somehow being champ.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I thought Mandy vs Becky was a MITB qualifier last week
No, it was just a match so Becky could get her win back tonight.

Mandy Rose out here going for Kenny Omega knee strikes

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Sonya Deville and Rousey are basically the same character right? One of them was Champion and the other is Sonya. She is dead in the water.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Cass was awful.

Also so buried lol. How to know a giant is being buried? Vince actually books a smaller guy like Bryan to absolutely make Cass look like a *****.
Cass should be jobbed out until his contract expires.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Cass should be jobbed out until his contract expires.
I said it when he was injured that there’s no use for him on a roster that has Strowman and Corbin. Cass is so bad that you can actually say Corbin is better than someone thanks to him. At least Corbin is quick and agile.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I said it when he was injured that there’s no use for him on a roster that has Strowman and Corbin. Cass is so bad that you can actually say Corbin is better than someone thanks to him. At least Corbin is quick and agile.

Strowman effect that will eventually keep giving him chances. When you're a giant though, you can't job out.

Reactions: Frankie Spankie

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
they're really trying to kill him too, it seems.
i would be confused if i didnt know about the backstage heat.
-quick tap out.
-gets f***ed by bryan tonight
-samoa joe next week.. lol*

ok we might have to wait for that result, but theres no way they give him a win right?

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Another?

That's not fair. The Corey Graves worshipping Mandy gimmick goes back a long time. It's pretty exclusive to her.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->