Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
SUPERMAN PUNCH
SPEAR
1-2-3

No it wouldn't. I have watched that ****ing knob geek out Rusev in the Rumble, and he would do the same in a cash in.

Maybe after seeing crowds leave during his matches, the WWE does this.

I mean, if I told you weeks ago that Ru will beat Daniel Bryan clean, you wouldn't have believed it

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
How about no? If you're going to talk to someone as a joke for stating their opinion why don't you actually try to make an argument for your opinion?
Because it's as simple minded as she's hot and her accent makes him feel funny in his pants.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
How about no? If you're going to talk to someone as a joke for stating their opinion why don't you actually try to make an argument for your opinion?
My last post was a joke. Simmer.

I've explained it enough as to Ember though.

Because it's as simple minded as she's hot and her accent makes him feel funny in his pants.
The accent is cool. But no.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
With Miz's recent booking, I think WWE is building him up to be the next WWE champion (or at least getting the title soon) and building to Bryan winning the Rumble -- or if the title win happens sooner, Bryan challenging at the next biggest PPV following that.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
My last post was a joke. Simmer.

I've explained it enough as to Ember though.

The accent is cool. But no.

Yeah you got that right your last post was a joke but it's a joke because of how incredibly off base you are combined with a condescending attitude when asked to support your position with anything. And no you really haven't explained anything with Ember. The only thing you've shown is a fundamental misunderstanding of what a good worker actually is.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Yeah you got that right your last post was a joke but it's a joke because of how incredibly off base you are combined with a condescending attitude when asked to support your position with anything. And no you really haven't explained anything with Ember. The only thing you've shown is a fundamental misunderstanding of what a good worker actually is.
Ouch your words hurt so much. Oh no, the extreme pain. Wah wah wah.

Mayu Iwatani = Great worker.
Toni Storm = Good worker.
Ember Moon = Average worker.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Ouch your words hurt so much. Oh no, the extreme pain. Wah wah wah.

Mayu Iwatani = Great worker.
Toni Storm = Good worker.
Ember Moon = Average worker.

And Peyton Royce would be worse which is the whole point even if you believe Ember is only average. But really, you don't know what a great worker actually is and what it means. It's obvious in how you use the terminology in your discussions.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
And Peyton Royce would be worse which is the whole point even if you believe Ember is only average. But really, you don't know what a great worker actually is and what it means. It's obvious in how you use the terminology in your discussions.
Terminology? LOL

You're killing me. I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard.

If I could listen to you rant for 15 minutes instead of watching an Ember match, life would be pretty great.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Terminology? LOL

You're killing me. I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard.

If I could listen to you rant for 15 minutes instead of watching an Ember match, life would be pretty great.

Is terminology too intelligent of a word for you to comprehend? You don't know what a good worker is. It's really that simple and people who are ignorant of things like how to use terms in its proper context ought not be talking about them unless they desire to make themselves look foolish. Judging by how you've been posting, you have no issues making yourself look as such. Just because you don't care for her matches doesn't mean she's an average worker or that Royce is better. There are actual ways of determining and assessing one's ability to work. Ember is objectively better than Royce. Plain and simple. You want to continue to conflate work and character then you will continue to be wrong in how you judge these things.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Is terminology too intelligent of a word for you to comprehend? You don't know what a good worker is. It's really that simple and people who are ignorant of things like how to use terms in its proper context ought not be talking about them unless they desire to make themselves look foolish. Judging by how you've been posting, you have no issues making yourself look as such. Just because you don't care for her matches doesn't mean she's an average worker or that Royce is better. There are actual ways of determining and assessing one's ability to work. Ember is objectively better than Royce. Plain and simple. You want to continue to conflate work and character then you will continue to be wrong in how you judge these things.
Holy smokes. You realize wrestling has predetermined results, right? You realize wrestling is entertainment/art and that stuff is well... subjective, right?

Also, worker is defined by combining in-ring work, acting work, promo work... the whole package.

Ember is not objectively better. In your opinion, she is. In mine, she is not.

You can keep attacking me if that makes you feel better though. :heart:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Holy smokes. You realize wrestling has predetermined results, right? You realize wrestling is entertainment/art and that stuff is well... subjective, right?

Also, worker is defined by combining in-ring work, acting work, promo work... the whole package.

Ember is not objectively better. In your opinion, she is. In mine, she is not.

You can keep attacking me if that makes you feel better though. :heart:

lol yes wrestling is predetermined. No worker is not defined like that. You just proved you don't know what you're talking about lol

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
lol yes wrestling is predetermined. No worker is not defined like that. You just proved you don't know what you're talking about lol
Why watch WWE then? Just watch promotions that focus much more on ring work like NJPW or the like. WWE has character work, story work, promo work, etc.

Ring work = in ring skill
Promo work = promo skill
Acting work = acting skill

Combine those and you have a worker. ;)

Again, I don't mind if you keep attacking if it makes you feel better. I want you to be happy because you seem very angry. :)

Reactions: Hypernova

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
No no no. You both need to internet hug it out right now. This is HFwrestling, where we hug it out.

tenor.gif

Reactions: The Apologist

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Why watch WWE then? Just watch promotions that focus much more on ring work like NJPW or the like. WWE has character work, story work, promo work, etc.

Promo work = promo skill

Again, I don't mind if you keep attacking if it makes you feel better. I want you to be happy because you seem very angry. :)

Keep embarrassing yourself by misusing terms and pretending like you know what you're talking about. lol

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com

Promo work = promo skill

I think most of the IWC considers "good worker" as good in the ring only. But saying someone is a good worker is something wrestlers say about each other because they actually know if someone is a "good worker" aka someone good/safe to work with. When IWC people say it, it's usually to just make themselves sound smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad