WWE: Smackdown Live 21 - The Shane O'Mac Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I still can't believe Kane is main eventing a ppv. It's insulting that the WWE thinks this is a money maker

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't care about that punk

ok good talk

I like it. Although the promo just made them look totally justified to complain.

with The Usos in-ring work in 2017, and Gable and Benjamin being as good as they are, I have no doubt that they can steal the show at the Rumble in a 2-out-of-3-falls match.

I still can't believe Kane is main eventing a ppv. It's insulting that the WWE thinks this is a money maker

he's like third from the top if anything.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
they better clear Daniel Bryan because if I've been watching months of this Bryan/McMahon nonsense with no pay off I'm just going to... ugh

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
So... the angle will be that Bryan acts the way he does because he wants to be (kayfabe) fired because they won't clear him to wrestle or something like that. Vince is working the dirtsheets, right?

Ok, I am just being way too hopeful.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Rusev isn't winning anything if he's jobbing to Breezango :(
I'd rather Breezango get a win (especially after people whining about them jobbing to the Bludgeon Brothers a couple of weeks ago) over Rusev Day than seeing someone like Titus pin Rusev (even though Titus pinned former WWE and World champion Sheamus on Raw LOL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->