SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
only Daniel Bryan could turn heel but not actually make me think hes a heel

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That is totally a heel, he put 2 heels in a handicap match against a face champion. Theoretically they should freebird the title like the New Day want to. Only reason it’s not a triple threat is because they’re already doing one.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Also what on earth are they doing with this Ascension/Bludgeon Bros/Breezango angle? It's literally the same each week.

And why does WWE hate Breezango :(

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
That is totally a heel, he put 2 heels in a handicap match against a face champion. Theoretically they should freebird the title like the New Day want to. Only reason it’s not a triple threat is because they’re already doing one.
Styles keeps the title, because .... ?? They are not Splitting up Zayn and KO again?

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
This angle is dumb

If this doesn't end with Bryan back in the ring, it'll give us the worst case of wrestling blue balls. It does feel like we're building up to something but it'll be drawn out until he's cleared. If there's no intention of him returning than I'm on board with calling this angle stupid.

A.J. should be out there winning and making the WWE title legit again after Jinder brought down it's prestige. It's just so weird seeing the guy we all consider to be the best in the company losing so often...shenanigans or not. A WrestleMania match with A.J. and the WWE title should be a big deal. He should be in a marquee match after he's been in midcard feuds with Jericho and Shane.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
If this doesn't end with Bryan back in the ring, it'll give us the worst case of wrestling blue balls. It does feel like we're building up to something but it'll be drawn out until he's cleared. If there's no intention of him returning than I'm on board with calling this angle stupid.

A.J. should be out there winning and making the WWE title legit again after Jinder brought down it's prestige. It's just so weird seeing the guy we all consider to be the best in the company losing so often...shenanigans or not. A WrestleMania match with A.J. and the WWE title should be a big deal. He should be in a marquee match after he's been in midcard feuds with Jericho and Shane.

The "prestige" of being the best wrestler on Smackdown. :thumbd:

The brand split ruined the titles prestige way before Jinder.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I like the angle personally.

AJ? Awesome
KO? Awesome
Sami? Amazing
Bryan? Great
Shane? Despite his sometimes awful acting, good.

But again, if this isn't the lead up to some sort of Daniel Bryan match, it's utterly pointless.

Ultimately, I would have KO eventually turn on Sami and side with Shane, and have Shane fire Bryan (Ideally a good month before WrestleMania, I'd also consider releasing a fake releasing of Daniel Bryan - Also, considering the KO turning on Y2J stuff is still recent, you could even have Sami be the one to turn). Sami Zayn then challenges KO-Shane to a tag team match at WrestleMania. Shane would then tell every SmackDown superstar that should they team with Sami, they would be fired on the spot.

Come WrestleMania, you have Shane and KO come out, have Sami Zayn come out, and then you do the Daniel Bryan entrance to an insane pop. KO and Sami do most of the in ring fighting, Bryan gets his spot in, Shane does some sort of stunt (probably elbowing Sami through the table). Match ends with Bryan locking the YES! lock in on Shane, and Shane tapping, because who doesn't like seeing the McMahons getting their just desserts.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Daniel Bryan on wrestling for WWE again

“I assume that if I don’t wrestle by WrestleMania, I probably won’t be wrestling with WWE at all. That’s my assumption. It’s not a black and white answer,” said Bryan. “There are a lot of issues with me getting cleared by WWE. They have a very strict protocol, which is a good thing, but the timeline of all that happening was not the best for me. It’s an interesting situation that will develop.”

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
I like the angle personally.

AJ? Awesome
KO? Awesome
Sami? Amazing
Bryan? Great
Shane? Despite his sometimes awful acting, good.

But again, if this isn't the lead up to some sort of Daniel Bryan match, it's utterly pointless.

Ultimately, I would have KO eventually turn on Sami and side with Shane, and have Shane fire Bryan (Ideally a good month before WrestleMania, I'd also consider releasing a fake releasing of Daniel Bryan - Also, considering the KO turning on Y2J stuff is still recent, you could even have Sami be the one to turn). Sami Zayn then challenges KO-Shane to a tag team match at WrestleMania. Shane would then tell every SmackDown superstar that should they team with Sami, they would be fired on the spot.

Come WrestleMania, you have Shane and KO come out, have Sami Zayn come out, and then you do the Daniel Bryan entrance to an insane pop. KO and Sami do most of the in ring fighting, Bryan gets his spot in, Shane does some sort of stunt (probably elbowing Sami through the table). Match ends with Bryan locking the YES! lock in on Shane, and Shane tapping, because who doesn't like seeing the McMahons getting their just desserts.
at the rumble, because they both want to win the Championship. After that Shane Comes out smiling knowing he broke them. Not sure if KO and Shane can side together, but you can't have it with KO & Bryan teaming up.
Strange Storyline :laugh:

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Shane's presence knocks down each SD episode by a whole letter grade. I can't stand seeing him on TV anymore. Is he still going to act and dress like this when he's 60? I haven't minded the angle so far since it has helped DB, KO and SZ, but please find something else to satisfy Shane's ego, WWE. I don't want to see him try to wrestle, act, speak on TV... ever. He's garbage and reminds me too much of a Trump offspring.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Started watching again around Survivor Series. My take is that Smackdown's tag team scene and main angle are more interesting than just about anything on Raw.

There's no way Bryan turns heel out of all this. The Styles and Zayn/Owens match is going to turn Zayn face in one way or another. Either Styles retains or Owens wins after Owens costs Zayn. Whoever gets the pinfall would be the champ, so I can see the team fighting over who pins Styles.

The WWE title picture is a bit more muddled than the Universal picture. Reigns/Lesnar is just too obvious for Mania. I really, really hope a full timer wins the Rumble this year and not another part timer.

Although I can't quite comprehend how Rusev got to be as over as he is, I'd love to see a guy like him win the Rumble.

Reactions: Prairie Oyster

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I am not invested that much into wrestling right now, but I am far more invested in SD than RAW. I find the characters and storylines overall still way more interesting than RAW.

And I would say Rusev got over because he was able to show personality, and his personality is pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->