SM-liiga schedule

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
Anyone know where I can find the schedule for the upcoming Sm-liiga season? Sportsstats.com has a partial, but it only goes until the end of 2013. I'm looking for the games in 2014. Thanks...

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
Much appreciated. That's what I was looking for.

By the way, are tickets to HIFK vs. Jokerit games difficult to get?

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Much appreciated. That's what I was looking for.

By the way, are tickets to HIFK vs. Jokerit games difficult to get?

Not really, as long as you buy them early enough (doesn't have to be the second they start selling them, though). If you're interested in the best possible seating or are with a larger group and you'd all like to sit together, it can get tricky if you don't buy the tickets rather early. You should also note that HIFK's arena's capacity is only a little over 8,000 compared to Jokerit's ca. 13,000. But if you don't care where you sit and are alone, you might be able to get even a last-minute (game day) ticket.

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
Thanks for the info. I went to the Jokerit site and checked the schedule and although they are only offering tickets for games in August so far, the exception is the March 1st, 2014 game with HIFK. It's labeled as the Winter Classic. Unfortunately, I won't have my travel plans finalized for at least a month, because even individual seats are going fairly quickly, at least those close to the ice. I may have to just bite the bullet and order now and hope I can make the game.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
No problem! The Winter Classic is a special event and actually an outdoor game played in the Olympic Stadium in Helsinki.

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
Ah, ok. I guess I should have caught that since we obviously have those here in the States with the NHL (and I attended one in Chicago a few years back). That would be quite an event to attend. And really, the ticket prices aren't too bad considering that it's a special event. Much cheaper than even regular NHL games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->