SM-Liiga 2013-14 (rosters, rumours, transactions)

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Trade!

To Jokerit:

Niko Peltola

To Ilves:

Aleksi Mustonen
Joonas Korpisalo

Good trade.. Peltola has been looking Liiga-ready.. nice size can can develop. And Mustonen in Ilves might get to play in Liiga, which is good for him and might end up being very good for Ilves too.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Trade!

To Jokerit:

Niko Peltola

To Ilves:

Aleksi Mustonen
Joonas Korpisalo
Peltola's loan in Jokerit was extended to cover rest of season.
Korpisalo's loan in Ilves was extended to cover rest of season
Mustonen goes to Ilves and his contract is 2+1 years I think.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Quite amazing that during one season TPS manages to sell two players that at the time of the transaction were the leading scorers of the league.

Neinri

Jan 10, 2014
Switzerland
Quite amazing that during one season TPS manages to sell two players that at the time of the transaction were the leading scorers of the league.
At least we get money... scoring leader or not, we would be still bottom at the end of the season.

Yvanoe

Sep 16, 2012
Hi folks ! Fan from Fribourg-Gottéron (3rd in the Swiss league) here ! According to rumors here in Switzerland, we're about to sign a defenseman (supposedly finish) really soon from the SM-liga, only details with his current club remains to be negociate. Any idea who it could be ? Thanks !

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Hi folks ! Fan from Fribourg-Gottéron (3rd in the Swiss league) here ! According to rumors here in Switzerland, we're about to sign a defenseman (supposedly finish) really soon from the SM-liga, only details with his current club remains to be negociate. Any idea who it could be ? Thanks !

Mikko Kousa?

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
No idea but my guess would be Morrisonn. From TPS as they are in selling mode.

Kibe

Regular User
Jan 17, 2012
Helsinki

KalPa is selling everyone just pick from there...

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Does Kalpa have any good players? Vuotilainen is spending too much time playing poker and eating crisps...
The reason I'm asking is that a lot of swedish teams should be looking for competent players before the play-offs and relegation series.

Kibe

Regular User
Jan 17, 2012
Helsinki
Does Kalpa have any good players? Vuotilainen is spending too much time playing poker and eating crisps...
The reason I'm asking is that a lot of swedish teams should be looking for competent players before the play-offs and relegation series.

I think Voutilainen might be the best choise from that offense, or maybe Janne Kolehmainen if your looking for a power forward. Mashur for D but He's expensive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad