SM-LIGA games stream???

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Estrella campaign. Buy 2 bags, get 1 Urho code. But it's not all Estrella chips, just the one's marked with Urho-logo's(?).

Just visited Siwa. They only had taffel and the cheese suikero from Estrella. No urho offer :(

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
This is so typical for Finland. Streams are well alive in other countries, the ones who have money for their HD-channels will pay for games anyway, just poor and young ones who dont have money will watch the crappy streams anyway. And only finland will send police after those boys streaming them to eachother.

Its really just boys kidding around. Urho is talking BS, the ones who watch the streams wouldnt play the ridiclouse 15€ price for it anyway. The ones, who have money, will pay anyway because they dont give a crap about watching low quality streams, which will lag and stuff and are hard to find. You always haveto worry about finding a stream or not. If you can afford, you will just buy the TV-package and be happy, and not use hours with these crappy streams..

Joe MacMillan

Aug 10, 2005
Helsinki
I might come off as devil's advocate here but what was URHOtv supposed to do? Do nothing and let the illegal streaming of the product they have paid millions of euros for occur? I'd rather point the finger at SM-liiga for not ensuring that at least some of the games are being shown on free channels, instead of selling the licence to the highest bidder.

That being said, URHOtv is being greedy for charging 12 euros per game or whatever the price is for a crappy live stream, so the lack of sympathy for them is granted.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Well at least I'm glad to live in a country where the police actually goes after criminals. But yes, it still sucks that I can hardly watch any hockey for free.

tvos*

that's crazy - all that betting..... what ever happened to just watching the game and enjoy?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
HD Player (formerly HDTV Player) now has an URHO TV channel, I watched the HIFK-Jokerit last period + OT/SO from there, HD quality as expected. The links to games being broadcast will appear on the channel prior to games. It requires the latest version, HD Player 0.53, which you can download from here: http://www.hdplayer.eu/ Click on the black dot, download, extract it on your desktop, then click on HD Update. Also has Nordic Viasat channels so you can watch NHL and EPL.

Jokerit Wasp

Mar 8, 2004
HD Player (formerly HDTV Player) now has an URHO TV channel, I watched the HIFK-Jokerit last period + OT/SO from there, HD quality as expected. The links to games being broadcast will appear on the channel prior to games. It requires the latest version, HD Player 0.53, which you can download from here: http://www.hdplayer.eu/ Click on the black dot, download, extract it on your desktop, then click on HD Update. Also has Nordic Viasat channels so you can watch NHL and EPL.

thanks for the info! unfortunately, nothing happens when i click on the dot :help:

Jokerit Wasp

Mar 8, 2004

Has this site disappeared now, or does it still exist but with a different name?

Edgar

Dec 29, 2009
This thread should definitely be kept alive and updated with freebie games whenever they come up. Hopefully a new site/ program comes out soon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad