SM-LIGA games stream???

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Thanks. That was my first ever full 60 minutes of a SM-liiga game on a stream. :laugh:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Thanks. That was my first ever full 60 minutes of a SM-liiga game on a stream. :laugh:

Finland has developed some starting streaming culture this season this far.. Hope the guys keep up the good work. Steal from the rich and give it to the fans! I would donate if i had too much money and they had lke swiss bank accouunt or something so they wouldnt get bust'd. :yo:

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Maybe people are finally pissed off at UrhoTV's service and want to share the stuff :handclap:

I have Nelonen Pro package (1 & 2 HD) and Welho DNA S (Urpo included) at 18+ euros per month and will not buy those crappy UrhoTV web games so every stream available is nice plus.

Keep up the good work guys bringing the stuff!!! :yo:

willfenix

May 6, 2006
Raleigh, NC
www.myspace.com
I joined the group, but it says it's closed, I think I need to wait for moderator approval. I also was wondering if there's any chance of getting the Tappara vs Assat stream. Kiitos x1000000 for streaming these games, I've been an SM-liiga fan for a long time now and getting to watch games from the US is a huge deal for me and many others, especially with this ridiculous lockout going on.

tvos*

I joined the group, but it says it's closed, I think I need to wait for moderator approval. I also was wondering if there's any chance of getting the Tappara vs Assat stream. Kiitos x1000000 for streaming these games, I've been an SM-liiga fan for a long time now and getting to watch games from the US is a huge deal for me and many others, especially with this ridiculous lockout going on.

Hi Will,

Good Luck... it has been hit and miss trying to find jokerit games that I want to watch. Also, depending on the person that is offering the stream graciously the quality might be HD or Poor.. You get want you don't pay for but grateful...

tvos

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->