SM-LIGA games stream???

JYP88*

where can i watch games on line????
For free? Impossible

http://www.urhotv.fi/ is the only way.

The whole regular season card 199€ for one specific team (65 games)
70€ gamecard which enable to watch 10 games (You can pick games freely)
40€ gamecard which enable to watch 5 games (You can pick games freely)
a single game is 12€ (You can pick game freely)

i bought that regular season card and its like 2,90€/a game

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
Well, you might found a free stream sometimes, but that's really rare... the only proper way is getting UrhoTV's online service, like JYP88 said above.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I see a bunch from last yr on a torrent site for NHL but not sure this season. That streaming package is actually quite expensive if it costs that much for just one team but I'm guessing the costs of set-up are higher for them than the NHL.

Still you hope they capitalize on the market more this yr with promos if there's a lockout.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
And they will always be stopped half way thru the game if not earlier.

The finals were streamed last season, though the quality wasn't exactly stellar. As good as Finns are finding good quality streams, I'm shocked no one streams anything via Sopcast or HDTVPlayer. The former is virtually impossible to shutdown "mid game", I've never seen it happen. I blame the "mokkula generation"... :shakehead

cydas

Jun 15, 2012
The finals were streamed last season, though the quality wasn't exactly stellar. As good as Finns are finding good quality streams, I'm shocked no one streams anything via Sopcast or HDTVPlayer. The former is virtually impossible to shutdown "mid game", I've never seen it happen. I blame the "mokkula generation"... :shakehead

HDTV player canal+ streams were shut down all the time during the WC..

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
HDTV player - could it do the streaming this year? Someones also streaming mtv3 MAX Formula 1 this year with awesome quality.

Veikkaus.fi (veikkausTV) streams games free 3-5 a week, but you need to register, and you need to be a finn to register I think :(

Sonera has cheapest package for SM-Liiga, 99€ for 65 games "season ticket" for EVERY team, not just 1 you chose. I personally use the normal UrhoTV, its 3-6 games a week and 5€ / month, comes with discovery channel, nelonen kino and eurosport. Its decent deal

freddypuck

Aug 19, 2008
New York
For free? Impossible

http://www.urhotv.fi/ is the only way.

The whole regular season card 199€ for one specific team (65 games)
70€ gamecard which enable to watch 10 games (You can pick games freely)
40€ gamecard which enable to watch 5 games (You can pick games freely)
a single game is 12€ (You can pick game freely)

i bought that regular season card and its like 2,90€/a game

I want towatch Karpat play today , I am trying to set up to pay without sucess can anybody help
thanks

SPMaximus

Apr 29, 2011
huh? urhotv even more expensive now? no way it used to be 12€ to stream a single game

HDTV player - could it do the streaming this year? Someones also streaming mtv3 MAX Formula 1 this year with awesome quality.

Veikkaus.fi (veikkausTV) streams games free 3-5 a week, but you need to register, and you need to be a finn to register I think :(

Sonera has cheapest package for SM-Liiga, 99€ for 65 games "season ticket" for EVERY team, not just 1 you chose. I personally use the normal UrhoTV, its 3-6 games a week and 5€ / month, comes with discovery channel, nelonen kino and eurosport. Its decent deal

according to the veikkaustv schedule they will be showing mostly SEL games, with the occasional FEL game (at least the next week or 2)

Last edited:

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
I want towatch Karpat play today , I am trying to set up to pay without sucess can anybody help
thanks
I have used the service only twice, first and last time.

You have to register there first:

http://www.urhotv.fi/rekisteroidy/

* are mandatory

First Name , Etunimi
Surname , Sukunimi
Birth Year , Syntymävuosi
Street Address, Katuosoite
Post Number, Postinumero
City , Postitoimipaikka
Phone number, Puhelinnumero
Email address, Sähköpostiosoite
Password, Salasana
Confirm password, Varmenna salasana

I have red the terms of UrhoTV blah blah, Olen lukenut ja hyväksyn URHOtv.fi käyttöehdot, you have to put X on it

And then the send button "Lähetä"

When I get back home from work I'll try to check how it works next if I remember...

willfenix

May 6, 2006
Raleigh, NC
www.myspace.com

Is this for real? It seems strange that Urho would offer single-team season long streams for 200+ and then Sonera offers streams for the entire league for much cheaper. Can you offer any more details on this? If this is legit (and if they offer service to non-Finnish countries) then I will definitely be signing up.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Is this for real? It seems strange that Urho would offer single-team season long streams for 200+ and then Sonera offers streams for the entire league for much cheaper. Can you offer any more details on this? If this is legit (and if they offer service to non-Finnish countries) then I will definitely be signing up.

They seem to only have IPTV and Cable TV :( Someone should really start to stream some games. I wonder why HDTV player doesnt have it?

Edit:
http://www.smallfiles.org/download/797/HDTVPlayer038_LeMans.zip.html

Thats link for HDTV player. It has plenty sports, like F1, hockey and lots of other stuff like disocovery channels live ect. Mostly finns are online there but seems to work for foreigners.

Actually, hdtv player has some SM-Liiga i think! At HDTV player Go to "misc", and then there is veikkaus 1 -4 channels there. It should be showing games live few a week, available world wide.

VeikkausTV hockey in near future (next few days).

Monday 24.9.12
20:00 Finnish time - Elitserien: Linköping - Växjö

Tuesday 25.9.12
18:30 Finnish time - SM-liiga: Ässät - HIFK
20:00 Finnish time - Elitserien Brynäs - MODO
20:00 Finnish time - Elitserien HV71 - AIK

It seems to not have as much as SM-Liiga as earlier. Seems like its 1-2 games a week now. Next game is that tuesday game, 6.30pm finnish time Ässät - Hifk. I havent tested the HDTV player in that thought, I will run some test soon and tell if that really works. As I can myself just use veikkaus.fi, I havent really tried to use hdtv player.

Last edited:

LSnow

Jan 5, 2012
Finland
Veikkaus is showing Hifk - Ässät.. Luckily this lotto tax called Veikkaus is useful sometimes.. :laugh:

anx

nibedi*****
Apr 19, 2012
How did you find out? I dont really know where to look sm-liiga streams

From a friend's friend :) He also let us know that the lag is due to the crappy source and there's nothing he can do about it :(

But better than nothing I guess.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
UrhoTV's Urho Play is a joke. Today many games were laggy. Jokerit - SaiPa for example was impossible to watch.

Luckily next season those tools are gone for good and stay away from the upcoming HBO Nordic service.. the Urho "pros" will be running the show in Finland's side :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->