Slovan Bratislava 2016/2017

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Musatov saving Slovan's season. And you guys said he is some useless Russian, such prejudice :sarcasm:

"Musatov saving Slovan's season." -- what a overstatement. :D He really was weak in his first games, that is a mere fact. He plays great now, and everybody is happy about it. I believe nobody did ever care whether he is from Russia, Canada, Belgium or Vanuatu.

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Is it Slovan tradition to play the last 15 or so season games only?

Yup, there is no salary till Christmas, the team is more motivated then. :D

But yes, as for the last 10 games, Slovan is the third best team in the league. And even the best one if we take into account last 5 games for each team only. If the new partner can guarantee paying all players on time next season, I am confident about finishing 6th in the conference at worst.

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
6.straight win! also oponents win ;-( damned SKA
here is final games, HOME in CAPITALLETTERS
Vytaz 78-> SALAVAT, METALLURG MG, TRAKTOR, slovan, medveszak, minsk, KUNLUN, AMUR, ADMIRAL
jokerit 78-> BARYS, AUTOMOBILIST, UGRA, MINSK, barys, ugra, automobnilist, NEFTEKHMIK, AK BARS
Sotchi 77-> SKA, SEVERSTAL, CSKA, torpedo, spartak, TORPEDO, cska, ska, severstal,
slovan 75-> , amur, Kunlun, admiral, LOKOMOTIV, DYN.MOSKVA, VYTAZ, MEDVESZAK, medveszak
slovan 1 game more played

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
7 straight wins, we're getting close!
Of the last 10 games, it's actually 9 wins and 1 loss. What a form!
great, i m very happy about it..
but anyway, we need help of other teams. especially podolsk makes me bit nervous-they makes points not to be expected (ak bars, salavat).
so metallurg & traktor must win next 2 games, to give little space for us.
as after our direct match with podolsk they still have 5 games while we only 2 games to play..
if we dont loose points it doesnt matter if, then they know what is needed...
anyway, as surprsingly jokerit joined the PO fight, we as well have them as alternative ;-)

ermolli

Nov 22, 2016
Bratislava - Engerau
It is same like previous season, Slovan finish regular like crazy. Today this team is full of power and energy. I dont know whats happened (except salaries of course :laugh: but if you watch Slovan matches, there is plenty of team self-confidence and all players working really for team. Its get optimism.

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
It is same like previous season, Slovan finish regular like crazy. Today this team is full of power and energy. I dont know whats happened (except salaries of course :laugh: but if you watch Slovan matches, there is plenty of team self-confidence and all players working really for team. Its get optimism.
yes, it´s a great team. i hope ALL of them play next season again. with this performance over all the season the PO is a much easier task.
..well, didnt look like after 3:1, but jokerit lost in OT 3:4, thank you kazachstan boys:handclap:

ermolli

Nov 22, 2016
Bratislava - Engerau
i hope ALL of them play next season again

KHL will stay in Bratislava IMO. New german-russian sponsor pay all Slovan debts, so I think, this is not investment only for 3 months actually season. I hope for this, because this is like dinner with beatifull girl - you must do it again and again :laugh:

well, didnt look like after 3:1, but jokerit lost in OT 3:4, thank you kazachstan boys:handclap:

Yes, Jokerit is absolutely capricious team. I think it is real 15 - 17 points for Slovan to the finish of the regular. So if Jokerit repeat similar results like today, Slovan will be inside.

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
unfortunatly loss against defense kunlun:rant:
shame we dont get help like podolsk got- it looks not very clean that ak bars, salavat and metalurg mg lost to them:rant:

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
unfortunatly loss against defense kunlun:rant:
shame we dont get help like podolsk got- it looks not very clean that ak bars, salavat and metalurg mg lost to them:rant:
Both Ak Bars and Magnitka are secured of their exact position - the former will finish 3rd in the East, whilst Metallurg will win the conference, and nothing can change that. It is quite understandable they "relax", in a way. As for Ufa, Vityaz only beat them after OT. In addition, Ufa's latest form has been horrible; nothing special about this as well.

Today's loss was expected. Kunlun is awfully defensive, it is extremely hard to play against them, especially away. We can still afford one more loss, I believe - we should keep that for Dynamo Moscow or Lokomotiv.

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
7.place probably gone after today win of vityaz. 8 points gap in 6 games left too much. podolsk is a sympatic small town, we was there sep 2015 at slovan´s match. some guy was getting us the tickets so we didnt have wait at the kassa queue, when he saw us as slovan fans.
at least sotchi lost as hoped, so both with jokerit we will fight for 8.spot.
play tommorrow against ugra- as a "bad" team makes me now more confident to steal points compared to the "good" eastern teams ;-)
.. so more important for slovan to get 3 points vs admiral to collect needed points and give pressure to jokerit+sotchi..

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
How interested would Slovan be in poaching Tomas Jurco?

And what about Tatar? :laugh: For sure, would be an interesting boost but it depends on his salary requirements; he is definitely not the player Slovan wants to sign for whatever it takes. As for our AHL/NHLers, I would definitely prefer Marek Hrivik over Jurčo.

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
Well Detroit is interested in offloading Jurco and he wants to leave too. It'd be a cool change of pace for Slovan I think, though Hrivik is pretty good too. You're right he definitely isn't a guy to sign at all cost.

Wien

Feb 15, 2014
That second Yaroslavl goal was ridiculous. What in the world were those five Slovan players thinking?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->