Slovan Bratislava 17/18

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Depres is coming to you, guys. Once he was a quality defender. Him and Baker can be a part of a good blue line.

Lot of injuries in recent years. But he is only 26. He could be back to his old form. If its only 80%, it will be great for Slovan.

Im also curious about Izrael wonder kid Eliezer Sherbatov.

But overall. All this moves will take roster spots for Slovak players.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
He signed with Hradec Kralove probably because he doesn't want to risk being sent down to Slovak league for one more year.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
He signed with Hradec Kralove probably because he doesn't want to risk being sent down to Slovak league for one more year.

Thanks for response. I didnt realise that playing part time KHL and part time Slovak leauge is worse choise than chezh league exspecially if he had a shot to stay in KHL permanently.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Well if you play in Czech league you can steadily build your career. If you stay in Slovan you probably get paid slightly less but your future career all depends on if the coach trusts you or you get sent down again. Because if you do, all what happened is you lose a year.

BlueBratislava

Nov 7, 2013
The thing I heard is that Široký is selling 49.99% of Slovan. That's why GM Ziman flew to Moscow looking for people. Don't even ask the price because I could not believe it how funny it sounded to me :laugh::laugh:

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
The thing I heard is that Široký is selling 49.99% of Slovan. That's why GM Ziman flew to Moscow looking for people. Don't even ask the price because I could not believe it how funny it sounded to me :laugh::laugh:

Still amazed, that pure and classic Slovak team is depending to money from Russia. There is no interest in Slovakia? Or in Austria to step in?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad