Leaving
Jeglič (Torpedo)
Kundrátek (Torpedo)
Nedorost (České Budějovice, CZE)
Zigo (Hradec Králové, CZE)

Reway

Jun 11, 2009
Slovakia
Daloga will sign a new contract soon, so will Viedenský, they are trying to sign Michal Repik and bring Reway on loan from Montreal...

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
I see Mislav Rosandic left to CZ, after signing for Banska Bystrica I thought he just wants to extend his season for playoff run and be back to KHL...

Reway

Jun 11, 2009
Slovakia
Reway in Slovan ?

Thats what I have heard from my source, but its still too early to say I guess, they are definitely trying to get him, as they were trying in the past on numerous occasions, lets see how it plays out, he needs to play a lot, he missed the whole season due to injury, so it could be benefitial for both Slovan and him.

Reway

Jun 11, 2009
Slovakia
He's resumed some skating recently, big progress up from just occasional weights last month.

Yes he is, Montreal would need to loan him to Slovan for upcoming season...:)

there are also rumors about getting Gernát, Kudrna, Bakoš, Marcinko and Janus

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Yes he is, Montreal would need to loan him to Slovan for upcoming season...:)

there are also rumors about getting Gernát, Kudrna, Bakoš, Marcinko and Janus

Surprised with Janus. He said, he wants to try something new. And Slovan Bratislava is nothing new for him. And he will be only the Nr. 2 in net. So , i doubt it.

Gernat - ok, Kudrna - ok, Marcinko - ok. Nothing special, but today there is not much Slovak players, that could perform in KHL.

Bakoš. He had a very good season in Kunlun. But its China. Another space. I could see him in other leagues, like SHL or NLA.

Was the Reway injury details ever disclosed?

Heart issues. What exactly - dont know.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Well it depends if they are getting good Janus or bad Janus. Basically guy had 2 really good seasons in his whole career. If this will be 3rd it's great. Will it be, place your bets.

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
He said, he wants to try something new. So, i thought, he will go another way as Slovan.
And there is still Barry Brust. That means, he will be not a sure Nr. 1. How many games will he play?

Sure Nr. 1? Jaroslav "The Hole" Janus will be a sure back-up goalie starting in maybe 10-15 games. But I still hope they do not sign him, clearly doesn't have enough skills for the KHL by far. That guy only played well one half of the season in 2012/13 -- with then two Slovak best defensmen in front of him. After they returned to the NHL he was miserable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->