WC: Slovakia 2024 roster talk.

RKBoy

Feb 23, 2024
Černák and Marinčin injured, no KHL players, our defence just took a big hit.

thank good for Nemec and Fehy, hoping for Koch too.

we should make QF easily, but from there it is going to be very hard when i see those rosters for Sweden, USA and as always, Canada.. Finland is going to be strong no matter what, they were capable of winning or atleast to get some medal even on years with pretty much no star power, Switzerland has for years now always team for medal, this year they might have Josi again and Czechia is at home so they will be hungry for success and Rulík looks like very good coach which i see as their biggest strenght.

i just want to have fun watching us and give everyone a tought time and see positive progress for the future.

Reactions: Czechboy

MatBarzal

Apr 26, 2022
Černák and Marinčin injured, no KHL players, our defence just took a big hit.

thank good for Nemec and Fehy, hoping for Koch too.

we should make QF easily, but from there it is going to be very hard when i see those rosters for Sweden, USA and as always, Canada.. Finland is going to be strong no matter what, they were capable of winning or atleast to get some medal even on years with pretty much no star power, Switzerland has for years now always team for medal, this year they might have Josi again and Czechia is at home so they will be hungry for success and Rulík looks like very good coach which i see as their biggest strenght.

i just want to have fun watching us and give everyone a tought time and see positive progress for the future.
In the current squad, they are not able to compete for the finals. They had Maninnen, Hartikainen, Ohtama, Pesonen, Pokka. These hockey players were replaced by weaker players.

Reactions: Takurcitee

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
In the current squad, they are not able to compete for the finals. They had Maninnen, Hartikainen, Ohtama, Pesonen, Pokka. These hockey players are replaced by weaker players.
None of those guys are any world beaters. Jalonen can take a squad with grinders to gold, he is that good.

MatBarzal

Apr 26, 2022
None of those guys are any world beaters. Jalonen can take a squad with grinders to gold, he is that good.
We'll see, but personally I don't believe in the success of the Finnish national team at all. Getting to the semifinals will be a very good result for them.

Reactions: Takurcitee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad