Slovakia: Slovak youth hockey thread (NT´s, home leagues, CHL, the draft etc.) part II

Jabs102501

May 16, 2018
Is it just me or did Ondrej Molnar hit a huge growth spurt? I could of sworn he was listed at 5'1" last season, but now it lists him at 5'9", or maybe that was someone else idk.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
Jan lasak will play in the ushl this season.
Samuel Krajc is headed to camp in August with Calgary hitmen, very good chance he will play there this year. Personally, I thought Krajc was our second best forward at u18 tournament besides Chromiak. Krajc really passes the eye test, he plays better than his stats would suggest

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
After having watched the Hlinka games, looks bright for Slovak hockey. Finally a youth team that was on par with the big teams, great skating and grit.
Chromiak, Nemec S., Kaslik, Myklukha, Knazko stood out for me, but the rest of the team played hell of a team game as well.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
After having watched the Hlinka games, looks bright for Slovak hockey. Finally a youth team that was on par with the big teams, great skating and grit.
Chromiak, Nemec S., Kaslik, Myklukha, Knazko stood out for me, but the rest of the team played hell of a team game as well.
Yeah and that was with one of our top 6 forwards in Krajc missing. Will be interesting to see 2002 age group players, if any our selected for u20 wjc team

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
It was nice to see us perform well in all games against top teams three days in a row and hopefully the players will continue to develop.

I wouldn't say the future is extremely bright for Slovak hockey, but it is a little brighter than it was a few years ago. Not just because this one tournament, we have had a better depth in prospects and from what I hear 2004 class shows great promise.

Of course, it's still early and everything will depend on how the jump from junior to senior hockey will go for the players.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
So it looks like the Czech junior league is abandoning the u19 division split after 1 year. They are switching back to u20. What does this mean for Slovak prospects? Maxim mastic will play in Czech u20 league, and so will a few others.

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
The u16 team recorded a 4:3 win over the Salzburg team and secured themselves two games against Russia.

Goals from Sotek, Petrovsky 2x and Ruzek

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
CHL updates:
Oliver Turan - Titan
Adrian valigura- Titan
Hlavaj - Sherbrooke pheonix
Krajc - Calgary hitmen
Okuliar - Lethbridge hurricanes
Cajkovic - Saint john
Fasko Rudas - Everett

Fasko Rudas should be getting a lot of ice time this season. Each year he has made big improvements, I hope he can put it together this season. Would be big for the WJC

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
CHL updates:
Oliver Turan - Titan
Adrian valigura- Titan
Hlavaj - Sherbrooke pheonix
Krajc - Calgary hitmen
Okuliar - Lethbridge hurricanes
Cajkovic - Saint john
Fasko Rudas - Everett

Fasko Rudas should be getting a lot of ice time this season. Each year he has made big improvements, I hope he can put it together this season. Would be big for the WJC

+ Milos Roman in WHL and Oleksii Mykluha in QMJHL.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
U18 league will have strong competition this year as there is many good teams that have solid players. U20 league looks like it could be a bit of a rollercoaster, I think it’s the weakest in the last 5 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad