Slovak Extraliga 2021-2022 (Slovan Bratislava wins championship)

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
It wouldn't be on off-season in this league without some drama. This year the majority of the clubs have announced that they want to play ain a league Independent of the Slovak ice hockey federation. Only Slovan Bratislava and Michalovce disagree.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Who is favorites to win?

Btw polish player Dominik Pas just signed with Dukla. Kind of suprising since the polish league is stronger than Slovakian league.

SemireliableSource

Liter-a-cola
Sep 30, 2006
HSV
Admittedly, I haven't kept up with the Polish league for a few years but I don't think the Slovakian league has fallen off that much yet.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Sure you meant to write the opposite, right?
Admittedly, I haven't kept up with the Polish league for a few years but I don't think the Slovakian league has fallen off that much yet.
Eye of Ra just has a weird fetish to underestimate the Slovak league to an extreme degree for whatever reason, according to him it's like the worst pro league in Europe. I don't know his reasons but suffice to say he is way, way off.

It also has to be noted Pas didn't sign with Michalovce (as there are two Duklas in the league), he just got a try-out. This speaks volumes by itself, he is happy to take a try-out from the Slovak team to progress his career instead of marinating himself in the league where he became a top-6 forward at age 17.

And same applies to Crinon. It's a try-out.

Reactions: hellwar9

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Slovan Bratislava won the 2021-2022 championship. They defeated Nitra 3-1 in the best-of-five finals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->