Sleeper prospects for a new GM

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
I judge players based on a combination of how good they were in juniors with their ability to translate it to higher levels. Thats why I like Owen Tippett a lot, he went from being a superior junior player to leading his AHL team in points last year. Gabe Vilardi is a secretly good prospect, just had injuries earlier on, but looks fantastic now (7 points in his first 10 NHL games). Unfortunately, the article posted above is very accurate with Zegras (had him as my number 3 in the 2019 draft day). Electric player that produced well in his first NCAA year. Other Players I like: Jake Oettinger (Stars Goalie), Kaprizov F, Ty Smith D, Alex Newhook F, Connor McMichael F, Drake Batherson F, Logan Brown F, Adam Beckman (late pick) F, Morgan Frost C, Tyler Madden F, Cam York D, Payton Krebs F, Tomasino F

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Read up on dobber hockey's site. I find the Ramblings, Frozen Tools, the draft kit all to be helpful. I've won my pool a couple times with it. Great resource to have!

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Read up on dobber hockey's site. I find the Ramblings, Frozen Tools, the draft kit all to be helpful. I've won my pool a couple times with it. Great resource to have!
Probably a little late for this thread, but I've seen a lot of people sleeping on Yamamoto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->