Sleeper Picks 2020

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Anyone have some good sleeper picks this year?

I will say for some reason fantasy football feels weird this year. A lot less people I feel are playing this year, maybe because the season could grind to a halt at any moment.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
WR's -

Marquise Brown's ADP is crazy low for how good of a season he could be in for.

Brandin Cooks could be in for a great year and seems to have a late-round ADP.

Emmanuel Sanders could be a sneaky sleeper.

RB's -
Cam Akers of the Rams has great potential and seems like a lot of folks around the team as well as analysts expect him to take over the starting RB job by the half-way point of the season.

Latavius Murray - isn't exactly a "sleeper", but given the fact that Kamara is currently holding out and has been banged up by injuries last season. He's a low risk for potentially very high reward. I've seen multiple leagues where he's even still in free agency.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
As a Bills fan: Zach Moss. Pick this dude up and stash him.... he'll probably be the goal line back for the Bills and work into a time share with Singletary.

I really like Gesicki for the Dolphins. (Gronk is also pretty low considering he took a year off to heal up).

Also Tony Pollard; pick him up in that last round and keep an eye on him.... starting to think he is going to see more action this year.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Chris Thompson is just stupidly good value for where he's going. Most places don't have him as a top 50 RB even in PPR. Gruden has familiarity with him, the backfield is as empty as any team in the league, and the Jaguars are going to be historically bad so it's going to be pass after pass after pass. We've already seen that he's a high floor player in an offense with no other weapons, I think he's only going to get more opportunity in Jacksonville.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
As a Bills fan: Zach Moss. Pick this dude up and stash him.... he'll probably be the goal line back for the Bills and work into a time share with Singletary.

I really like Gesicki for the Dolphins. (Gronk is also pretty low considering he took a year off to heal up).

Also Tony Pollard; pick him up in that last round and keep an eye on him.... starting to think he is going to see more action this year.

I'd defer to a Bills fan but it doesnt even seem like you have to stash Zach Moss. Feels like he is low end flex worthy right away in ppr. Seems like he is gonna push Singletary out quickly and then he will be a RB2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->