Slava Trukhno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
I need some info on this guy. Is he projected to go in this years draft? May i know his style of play, His potential, his talent analysis....and his comparision. I need the info, please. Thank you!

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Central scouting has him 40 of NA skaters.I've seen him plenty.He's a good fast
skater with good stickhandling abilities.He holds on to the puck too much sometimes
but overall he's adjusting to the game in N.A. pretty well.I'd like to see him be
a little more physical but for a first time Euro he's not bad and has fit in well
here with the Rocket.He played well in the prospects game.He might go better
than 40 NA IMO.

Last edited:

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
I have seen him only for the second time at the CHL prospect game, and I must say he was pretty impressive. He may be on the small side at 5-10 or so, but the guy's got wheels and is a pretty good stickhandler also. He was among the best forwards for Team Davidson and had a few nice speed bursts that led to scoring chances. The guy's got a reputation of being a very selfish player, though. I guess that's just part of being a goal-scorer... still, I could see some team take a chance on him in day-one of the draft, probably in the 45-60 range. Too much skill to pass on IMO.

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
La-La-Laprise said:
He is 6'01

Size isnt a problem for Slava.

He will be a top 50 pick more than likely.

I was just guessing about his size, probably because he doesn't really play like he is 6-1 and because of his hunched-down skating style. But you're right though, I could see him get picked in the top 50 too.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Chipchura said:
I was just guessing about his size, probably because he doesn't really play like he is 6-1 and because of his hunched-down skating style. But you're right though, I could see him get picked in the top 50 too.

yeah he looks smaller than he is.

He has too much skill to drop deep into round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad