Skyrim Special Edition - 6 years of arrows to the knees

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
So been rocking this in VR style and about at the point of Bleak Falls Barrow quest, where I haven't picked it up again simply because I know there's the part of the cave with the giant spiders. Real life I can't handle them.

I don't know how I will do this and continue the game. Luckily the game looks like 2008 graphics but you quickly lose that sense playing the game in VR. Things become real very quickly.

I think that it might've been the original Skyrim that had a mod to convert all of the spiders in the game into something silly and cute. If it was for Skyrim, it won't work anymore, but maybe there's an updated version or a similar mod... if the VR edition even allows mods. The point is that replacing spiders in RPGs is seemingly a thing that people have done before, so you may be able to find a similar solution.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I think that it might've been the original Skyrim that had a mod to convert all of the spiders in the game into something silly and cute. If it was for Skyrim, it won't work anymore, but maybe there's an updated version or a similar mod... if the VR edition even allows mods. The point is that replacing spiders in RPGs is seemingly a thing that people have done before, so you may be able to find a similar solution.

Replacing critters with Macho Man Randy Savage seems to be the goto move the past few years :laugh:

Really though damn I want to play Skyrim in VR.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

It switched them to bears for people with arachnophobia.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
If anyone (like me) was using the Skyfall Estate home mod for xbox and had to delete it around a year ago due to crashing problems, I re-downloaded it yesterday and *knock on wood* it appears to be working just fine.

Its BY FAR the best player home Ive ever found. Its beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, as lots of mannequins and weapon/shield racks, auto sorting of gear, crafting stuff etc. Its perfect.

Im going to gradually fill it with normal gear before I move in all my non-replaceable stuff just in case it starts crashing again and I lose it. I have a hunch that the problems were being caused by the shear amount of stuff in it, so we'll see.

A random video I found for it.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Epic bump...

So, I bought Skyrim, again...for the fourth tine, BUT, this time it's for xbox one and there are mods! Soooo, for those that have played it with mods, what does your load order look like? Really not interested in DLCish addons like The Forgotten City at this time, more interested in any graphics, sound, and quality of life improvements that make the game better and not crash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->