Skating treadmill

cxreg

Nov 13, 2003
Seattle
Does anyone have much experience with skating treadmills? I am looking into the Potent Ice one and wondering about its quality as the price is very reasonable compared with other models

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Does anyone have much experience with skating treadmills? I am looking into the Potent Ice one and wondering about its quality as the price is very reasonable compared with other models

Nothing about buying a skating treadmill is reasonable to me, but you do you.

Reactions: LookintheMirror

Hockey Know it all

Mar 10, 2019
I used them growing up at a training facility in Michigan called PuckMasters. Fun and does help with your stride but spending 10s of thousands on one? Hell to the no.
Not worth it and it’s not an investment.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
you planning on opening up a training center that would make one of these things worth it?

cxreg

Nov 13, 2003
Seattle
you planning on opening up a training center that would make one of these things worth it?
Yes. It's a group looking at acquiring one and hosting it at the rink. Sounds like nobody actually knows the answer to my question but I knew it was a long shot

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Yes. It's a group looking at acquiring one and hosting it at the rink. Sounds like nobody actually knows the answer to my question but I knew it was a long shot
yea, that's not really something a place like this will have an answer to. My advice is to ask the company for a list of their customers in your area. Call all of them and ask for reviews.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad