Skate liners/beds?

roaddogg02316

Feb 23, 2004
I've got a pair of skates that I bought, were game used by a former Colorado Avalanche player. They do not have the insoles/liners whatever you want to call it. Can you buy these separately? If so where? I was thinking of maybe using them myself if they fit ok.

canuck44

Feb 24, 2010
I'm pretty sure you mean insole, and most hockey stores will carry insoles. A lot of people like the superfeet insoles, some like the more generic shock doctor ones

roaddogg02316

Feb 23, 2004
I'm pretty sure you mean insole, and most hockey stores will carry insoles. A lot of people like the superfeet insoles, some like the more generic shock doctor ones

Yep insole would be it. About how much do those go for? Debating whether it is worth it as I'm not quite sure these will fit me properly and don't want to go wasting $.

Hockey Crazy

Dec 30, 2008
I got the yellow superfeet for $45. They're great for me since I have low archs and was getting soem foot pain in my skates. I would try your skates first and go for it if they feel uncomfortable.

Gman094

Mar 6, 2011
Billyburg, NY
I got the yellow superfeet for $45. They're great for me since I have low archs and was getting soem foot pain in my skates. I would try your skates first and go for it if they feel uncomfortable.

I bought pro skates from the islanders and had the same problem. the yellow superfeet work great.

roaddogg02316

Feb 23, 2004
I bought pro skates from the islanders and had the same problem. the yellow superfeet work great.

Now just a matter of seeing if they'll fit comfortable. I'm a size 13 shoe so some difficulty with skates. I believe that comes down to a 11 or 12 skate?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad