Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
CrispPoorBabirusa-size_restricted.gif

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Due to where I live, I know a lot of VGK fans. I'd think that they would and should feel insulted by the horrific homerism of that Reaves 3rd star selection. I say that knowing that some of them do criticize Reaves. If anyone thinks he offers value in trolling the Sharks, he didn't even succeed at that tonight.

He had a couple big (and questionable) hits tonight, but he didn't get under the Sharks' skin nearly as much. Kane kept his head together, and he not only wasn't a liability, but was an effective player tonight.

Reactions: Phu

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Thornton looks pretty done and it hurts.

But hopefully he is just pacing himself so his run happens later in the season. Last season he had a great midseason run but he was cashed out by the playoffs.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
So.... Is Meier on track now? He had like 9 or 10 hits. Also, Dell starts for a few games in a row until he gets shelled again right? I mean he has to start the next game after this performance right? Also loved Shovels game. He looked like an NHL player in this one. I can't believed they turned in this performance without Hertl. Great game.

Reactions: Sandisfan

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Good for Dell on the win, but this is what is expected from him. Your goaltender, even your backup, has to steal you a game now and again, while at least not being a liability when he isn't doing that. Jones and Dell haven't passed that test so far this season.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
So.... Is Meier on track now? He had like 9 or 10 hits. Also, Dell starts for a few games in a row until he gets shelled again right? I mean he has to start the next game after this performance right? Also loved Shovels game. He looked like an NHL player in this one. I can't believed they turned in this performance without Hertl. Great game.
it's weird. it looks like he has more to give but he's scoring like a demon while not looking great.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
maybe 7d is the key vs this team lol
That makes perfect sense. They don't have as much depth at forward so better to give extra ice time to their better players. Burns and EK65 playing closer to 20 min a game instead of 25+ helps their game IMO.

Reactions: Phu

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Good for Dell on the win, but this is what is expected from him. Your goaltender, even your backup, has to steal you a game now and again, while at least not being a liability when he isn't doing that. Jones and Dell haven't passed that test so far this season.
Dell stole one earlier too and Jones stole at least one so far. The problem is they don't go back to middle of the road in the other games, they go in the tank.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad