Confirmed Signing with Link: [SJS] Sharks sign Adin Hill (2 years, $2.175M AAV)

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
San Jose paying for potential.
For real sire. Does this guy has it all or does this guy has it all..... He is the real deal for surely. Wilson did his thang on this one again :clap: Congratulations. He'll be the uh, number one goalie for surely and has a job to do. The sharks are not the best D-team in the league. Not by any means. Karlsson is the real dirt for example. Horror like brando sire.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
For real sire. Does this guy has it all or does this guy has it all..... He is the real deal for surely. Wilson did his thang on this one again :clap: Congratulations. He'll be the uh, number one goalie for surely and has a job to do. The sharks are not the best D-team in the league. Not by any means. Karlsson is the real dirt for example. Horror like brando sire.
Yeah what he said

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada

When he was younger, he looked like Nathan MacKinnon's younger brother.

2015Draft-Hill-1024x819.jpg

Reactions: Coachcorner

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
What did you think he'd get?

Honestly I had no idea.. I just see he has only played 49 career games and he never really impressed me in the times I saw.. but hey, good on him getting this deal!

And I guess when you look at it from a Sharks point of view, if he plays well and starts alot of games, 2 mill is cheap... and if he just becomes a backup, 2 mill is good for that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad