Confirmed Signing with Link: [SJS] Patrick Marleau signs with the Sharks (1 year, $700K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Could they do something funky or push back the 'start date' of the contract, or is that not allowed?
I suppose they could. I mean, I'm not working at the NHL central registry. I don't know if there is ink on paper.

I actually figured that would happen, he's "agree" to terms, and practice with the team for a week and then officially sign the contract.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Timing just seems weird. Good to see Marleau back. I think hes really going to struggle though.

No harm in a 700k contract though

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
3 Sharks, including Sorenson, out with injuries already. Alrweady running a bunch of rookie forwards before the injuries.
Definitely sire and these suckas ain't understanding it hard.

The Patty makes right now at this very moment the sesharks even better. Showing example, being the guy, being the grandad, being the hero. Showing thangs and moving thangs. Him is going to step up and show EVERYTHANG he got left in the tank. Everybody will love their ex-captain back and mayne does he fight for the puck.... sharks are going to lift up their spirits after this one and mark my words I is right. Put this down: they gon be better with lifting spirits after this huge signing. Free also, DW wanted his vet hard back and got his wish. Patty will kill others and make thangs better. Sharks energy already rising on the waters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->