SJ sharks new GM

PasiK

Jun 11, 2007
Paimio, Finland
hi all,

let me introduce myself :handclap:

Name is Pasi Koskinen (35) and I live in Finland. Chicago Blackhawks have always been my favourite team behind the ocean.

My sim league career is 3 seasons long, started in AHL2 then joined W.H.A and DHL .. CFHL .. GDFHL .. and now HFNHL!

First and only (so far) stanley cup i won this season in AHL2.

Ryan Yessie (fellow GM in AHL2) said lots of good words about HFNHL, so I happy to join this league.

SJ Shark looks good team but is it that after UFA?

Some issues I have to read from rule book after I can decide what I am going to do with my team. Lots of coming UFA players which are also important players to my team worries a bit.

Sharks have some good prospects like Radulov, Kostitsyn, Chipchura and Quick. Those I am going to hold on or at least trying.

Forsberg, Roberts, Niedermayer seems to be those UFAs so their future is unclear atm.

Sullivan and Elias are going to be my top players in coming season..

more to come later .. so follow up, Sharks new tradeblock might be visible soon in the mess board.

and

yu can reach me ICQ, MSN and E-mail

MSN:[email protected]
E-mail:[email protected]

cheers!

HFNHL Red Wings

Welcome Pasi. Great to have you aboard.
This league never dies so as long as you want to participate you may never need to find a new league again ;)

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Welcome Pasi, nice to see the european group of gms in HFNHL getting one more member, we are now more than the aussies again ;)

Default101

congradulations in getting the team Pasi, watch out this guy is a very solid GM from the draft right through building a team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad