GDT: SJ Sharks @ Columbus

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I’ve never said he’s awful . I’m pretty consistent that the goalie is usually the product of the team playing in front of him . Last 2 games , he’s probably faced a few high risk shots . Defense has been great . I just will never be in camp if paying a goalie big money . Any solid goalie will be sufficient with the team we are constructing. This year is proof , Last I looked , Bobs gaa was like 2.8 with a .90 save % , and look what position we are in ? We’ve gotten worlds better in last 2 days . Hats off to Bob , and the defense the past 2 games . Duchene was a huge get

I don't necessarily disagree with not paying a goalie big money. However, you have gone out of your way to vilify Bobrovsky on every turn. Lets in a goal? His fault, regardless. Tampa incident? He's a cancer. Etc. This is the most positive post I've seen you have for Bob this season.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Nice. Not only do we have b2b shutouts, the Capitals lost today and the Pens managed to only get one point out of the outdoor game in which they had a two-goal lead with three minutes left.

Reactions: Bobcat110

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
Oh no. I hear the Wooo crowd rising up
I tried to drown it out...failed.
“Everyone” complains - so who’s doing it?
It sounded like it started w a few kids tonight, but the drunk non-hockey fans seemed to pick it up.

At least that was the view from the upper bowl tonight!

And yes, the CBJ won a game with me in the building....

Last edited:
Reactions: MoeBartoli

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
A lot of attention will be paid to Duchene, Dzingel, Breadman, Bob, ect ect....

But damn does Anderson and PLD together make me giddy. They fit perfectly and are extremely solid on defense.

I agree. On the fit perfectly part. They are not together though, not for more than a minute or two these last couple games.

Reactions: ClevelandJacketFan

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
What a great performance for the team! Have lift up couple of players Harrington played with heart in it he was like a warrior! Same thing for Jenner. PLD under 2min icetime in first period but still i think he handle the game like a senior. Team looked like a TEAM even with thinking that nobody knows is Panarin or Bob leaving.

Reactions: Viqsi

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio

Sharks winners of last six road games sat in our city waiting for us to return and got completely shut down. Best play of the game was the breakaway, and Bob shut it down. This game was one of the top 3 regular season games in our history. Play the next 22 like that get Murr back & lets jelll. We are possessing the puck like no Jackets team ever has . Why not Columbus?

Reactions: Sore Loser

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
The Sens have been icing an AHL team for the last week. Duclair will not only play, he will play bigger minutes. Guy Boucher even commented this morning that he's excited to give him a fresh start.

Good luck to Duclair.. I was really hoping that he could reinvent himself on our team without much media pressure. He had a few nice plays this season, but on the whole still hasn't put it all together. I am fan of your Duc.. hit the net.

Reactions: Sore Loser

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Good luck to Duclair.. I was really hoping that he could reinvent himself on our team without much media pressure. He had a few nice plays this season, but on the whole still hasn't put it all together. I am fan of your Duc.. hit the net.
In many ways, this trade may be a positive for Duclair. He will get playing time - possibly top 6 minutes- and a chance to escape the dog house.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->