GDT: SJ Sharks @ Columbus

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
It’s way too early. But they look good. Definitely will be in the mix.

Is bobrovsky still awful ?
I’ve never said he’s awful . I’m pretty consistent that the goalie is usually the product of the team playing in front of him . Last 2 games , he’s probably faced a few high risk shots . Defense has been great . I just will never be in camp if paying a goalie big money . Any solid goalie will be sufficient with the team we are constructing. This year is proof , Last I looked , Bobs gaa was like 2.8 with a .90 save % , and look what position we are in ? We’ve gotten worlds better in last 2 days . Hats off to Bob , and the defense the past 2 games . Duchene was a huge get

Reactions: Fred Glover

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Pens and caps look very beatable this year. Lets not face Tampa in the first round.

Gg!

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Posted this in the trade thread but ..

The Jackets have 6 guys on their team who have scored 20 plus goals...this season. By way of comparison, Tampa has 4. Toronto has 3.

Reactions: Gagnefan924

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Any OU alumni?

My roommates both are working back bar of Courtside. Today has been great. I dk what to do now tho

Graduated in 2007. Regular at The Junction, Crystal, and Courtside. Courtside Pizza was the best. Haven’t been back since 2008.

Enjoy your time there in fantasy land. The real world comes at you fast.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad